Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have any friends you suspect might be AB/DL?

Default Do you have any friends you suspect might be AB/DL?

It just instantly hit me that my friend might enjoy being a little girl. Evidence?

• She wears frilly dresses with petticoats half the time
    • Someone once gave her a sippy cup as a gift, and she spent the rest of the night using it (and used it many times after
    • she also had a set of kids dishes and fork/spoon set
    • she had disney princess stickers all over everything, and collected dolls/figurines of them
    • she often wore frilly socks with mary janes
    • she and her boyfriend have a matching set of footie pajamas

I don't know, maybe she's just like that. I think it's amusing though. maybe I'll take the opportunity to dress up next time I go out with her and just have a DGAF attitude

Do any of you have friends you might suspect are AB/DL (or a related identity) but can't ask about it?

MazeRunner

i wish, but no

Hmm, well if anything she seems like the type who wouldn't care about you being ab/dl. I'd say that she at least would probably enjoy the lifestyle, but might not know that it actually exists. Thats pretty awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Hmm, well if anything she seems like the type who wouldn't care about you being ab/dl. I'd say that she at least would probably enjoy the lifestyle, but might not know that it actually exists. Thats pretty awesome though.
    This is what I suspect as well. She knows she likes it, but probably finds it fun and silly more than anything and probably doesn't know about the lifestyle aspect or online community.

Cherub

In my current circle of friends? Sadly, no, I don't have any friends that I suspect of being AB/DL/DF/BF/LG/Sissy,,, ect. I wish I did though, that would be awesome! I think that will probably end up being one of my unfulfilled dreams.

I'd be downright shocked if any of my friends were AB/DLs. It would be funny if at least one was, though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I dont know anyone like me...but boy if I did...Ide have a playdate! woot!

Let's see, he told me he wears Depends, he steals them from his bro, and we made plans to buy diapers together.... he just might have a LITTLE tbdl in him.

Yes he's a RL friend and a good one too, we were friends before this discovery about ourselves

Yeah two, one who I expect to have this ab/dl fetish and one who is just hideing something....... First the on I think is abdl..... Let's just call him Jake see jake always does little things like he has foot pjs he has a few sippy cups and the other day when that dude went or dr. phill he asked me about it and asked me if I think it's odd I just told him there's odder stuff out there. One time he called me drunk and told me he had a diaper on and one other time we where smoking something and he told me he wished he was IC but it's odd for two straight guys to talk about there sexual "Kinks," .

My other friend call him Luke. One day we where jamming to some tunes on his iPod when he left to got the bathroom when he got back he told me to change the song so I grabbed the iPod and opened it, then I saw at the bottem hot bar part there was a link, so I asked him what's this and clicked on it he then ripped it out of my hand and delete the icon and gave it back I never saw what it was but sometimes he shows some abdl "signs"

Well...my roommate likes to play with my teddy bear...but I don't read anything into that. :p

Of course we're in and out of each other's rooms all the time so would be kinda hard to hide if he was...he certainly doesn't have MY collection of plushies...then again he did say he still has ALL of his toys from when he was a lil kid.