Thread: i dont want incontinence,thats not toddler like.its different

Default i dont want incontinence,thats not toddler like.its different

I consider myself a toddler.about 3.i dont want
    to wet or mess without knowing (apart
    from when im asleep).i dont thats how an
    unpotty trained toddler is.i think its more
    they feel the need to go but cant hold
    on and have accidents.i want this,but i think
    hypnosis would just reduce me to a babies (no)
    control.how do i achieve more of an unpotty
    trained state as apposed to an incontinent
    one?
    I hope this makes sense.

well you could srart wearing 24/7 if you just go anytime you need to you could weaken your bladder to the point your looking for . it'll probably take a long time and alot of people who went to wearing diapers 24/7 say they lost the enjoyment of the activity .i'd think for awhile before attempting this .theres a big difference between wanting to wear diapers and regress for fun and actually needing them.

You can train yourself to only wet at night. It takes some time, and if you do it you have to be prepared to deal with possible unwanted consequences (leaking, having to take diapers with you everytime you stay somewhere, etc.) but it's not difficult to do. Just wearing diapers on a regular basis helps.

Cushiebabe

I think if you want to have accidents...just pee your pants...(no diaper wearing should be involved)...

Im at that un-poty trained stage now, all i did was let go (pee and poop) in my nappy whenever i felt the need straight away for about a year. Now my bladder and bowels are weak to the point i know i need to go, i just cant stop it! I can hold for about a minute or two maybe, then it just happens!

Quote Originally Posted by danhardysalvatore View Post
    I consider myself a toddler.about 3.i dont want
    to wet or mess without knowing (apart
    from when im asleep).i dont thats how an
    unpotty trained toddler is.i think its more
    they feel the need to go but cant hold
    on and have accidents.i want this,but i think
    hypnosis would just reduce me to a babies (no)
    control.how do i achieve more of an unpotty
    trained state as apposed to an incontinent
    one?
    I hope this makes sense.

I too fancy myself a three-year old, making the transition from a "toddler" to a "little kid," pretty much potty trained but as the OP says, can't always wait. I sometimes wear pull-up type diapers, but often, like a three-year-old, I do it in my pants, or at least some on the way to the potty. Sometimes I'm in a hurry to get back to what I was doing that I pull up my pants before I'm done, finishing in my pants. And like a three-year-old I often have wet undies or a spot on my pants.

As for un-training yourself, I think the best you could do is by immediately going in your pants or diaper every time you feel the need you will develop the habit of letting go on purpose without much thought. I don't think you can actually weaken your bladder. Doing that though would either force you to wear diapers all the time or risk wetting your pants in public, an inconsiderate thing to do, I believe. As for me I like being able to "turn on" being three and turn it off when I go out of my home.

I gauge myself around 4, with an incessant need for a binky lol. The deal for us is no big potty allowed for me while I'm the one being little, unless I have to poo. I'd never make her clean that up lol so if I have to do that I actually hit the can But as for tinkles, it's all in the diaper and if I don't wet for her, I'm in trouble

I've found that when my girlfriend and I 'play' for the entire 48 hours of my days off, it's somewhat hard for me to remember that I'm not in a diaper when I go back to work. So we've had to scale back to 24-36 hours max total, that way I can 're-train' myself before it's time for work again. I've never had an accident at work and I don't want that to happen :O that'd be terrible for me. I will say that during the time that I'm being little, I do go as soon as the urge pops up. So it's little tinkles here and there for hours. Idk if that will help you or not, hope it will though because it's fun times <3