Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from rainy Seattle!

Default Hello from rainy Seattle!

Obviously I'm brand new here and have never been great with awkward online introductions. I'm a typical Seattleite here to partake of the knowledge offered here. My boyfriend loves diapers and actually has me intrigued to learn more about them.

About me- I graduated from college last spring and am looking to get in to the field of writing. Living in a very technology-centric area, I'm looking to make the leap from copywriting, blogging and writing for magazines to technical writing (heck, that's where the money is anyway). Although I'm working in writing, my interests lie primarily in the areas of science. Burned out reading classic novels in college, I now love to spend my time reading all about theoretical physics and medical journals.

I'm certainly no stranger to frequenting online forums so I hope to see everyone around!

hey snuggle bunny welcome to adisc good introdection and i hope u enjoy this site

if u need any qus or need help fell free to pm me or leace a mes on my wall and i will reply asap

have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBunny View Post
    Obviously I'm brand new here and have never been great with awkward online introductions. I'm a typical Seattleite here to partake of the knowledge offered here. My boyfriend loves diapers and actually has me intrigued to learn more about them.

About me- I graduated from college last spring and am looking to get in to the field of writing. Living in a very technology-centric area, I'm looking to make the leap from copywriting, blogging and writing for magazines to technical writing (heck, that's where the money is anyway). Although I'm working in writing, my interests lie primarily in the areas of science. Burned out reading classic novels in college, I now love to spend my time reading all about theoretical physics and medical journals.

I'm certainly no stranger to frequenting online forums so I hope to see everyone around!
    Welcome to ADISC Looking out my window, it's not raining right this minute, although with the weather we've been having, it might well have been when you posted. I hope you'll find this a good place to learn a bit more about ABDLs and see if there's anything there you'll enjoy. Hope to hear more from you.

Asher

Welcome SnuggleBunny!

I have to agree with Trevor here on the weather; it has been rather atrocious over the past couple of days (especially after the amazing week we had!). Hopefully the June sun will be out in no time!

Very cool that you're involved in writing - that is certainly a field that I would love to go into eventually (and I'm sure other members feel the same way)!

I hope you enjoy the ADISC community and to see you around. And if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Howdy and a hearty welcome to ADISC from a fellow Seattleite! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in. If you and your boyfriend are brave enough to meet up for a beer sometime, I'm always game.

P.S. If you ever happen to see a Cushies rolled up in a gas station trash can around here, it was probably my wife's!

Go, Huskies!!! Hello and Welcome to ADISC!!! I am from Seattle as well, but currantly live on the other side of the Cascades. I used to go to a church called The City Church. Have you heard of it?

Welcome!! I concur with everybody here, Seattle/surrounding area is a fantastic place to live! Although the rain has been a bit of a downer (had to wear real shoes for the first time in weeks) I actually tend to like the rain. How bout you? do you like the rain?

also @babyjasmine I fully agree go dawgs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post
    Go, Huskies!!! Hello and Welcome to ADISC!!! I am from Seattle as well, but currantly live on the other side of the Cascades. I used to go to a church called The City Church. Have you heard of it?
    Oh yes, my mom goes to the City Church in Kirkland- huge church!

That's my church!!! I used to go there all the time! How is Pastor Judah?

Hello and welcome to ADISC SubggleBunny! I think you'll find this to be a great community, full of some very nice folks.

Out of curiosity, how did your boyfriend broach the subject of his love of diapers to you and what was your initial reaction? (obviously it had to be somewhat positive if you ended up here)