Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: What should i mix?

  1. #1
    BLMProductions

    Default What should i mix?

    As some of you may know from previous posts i do not have the ability to order diapers but i have a car to go buy them. Recently i decided to mix the best available diaper to me (depends max) with something under it other than a booster pad. But what would you suggest? Pull ups, goodnites, other?

  2. #2

    Default

    Pamper cruiser size 7! Thats for me personally though because they are soft. Goodnights will hold more though.

  3. #3

    Default

    You can order diapers online from anywhere and have them ship it to a ups/fedex store. Then you just go there and pick it up! Simply easy! =)

  4. #4
    BLMProductions

    Default

    the problem is my mom checks my bank statements so she will ask about it

  5. #5
    CrinklySiren

    Default

    Wtf she checks YOUR bank account statements?! Well anyway.

    I would suggest pampers underjams because they absorb a hell of a lot, and they're surprisingly VERY thick. You can get them at walmart, target, kmart, I think walgreens too

    ---------- Post added at 14:40 ---------- Previous post was at 14:37 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Foxracer529 View Post
    the problem is my mom checks my bank statements so she will ask about it
    Well if you order bambinos it will only say TBHG on your statements, you can say its a charity or a shirt you ordered, then go buy a cheap sweater from somewhere (cash) and say the shirt is that lol

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by fivestar779 View Post
    Pamper cruiser size 7! Thats for me personally though because they are soft.
    Agreed, back before I started ordering good diapers on line, I used depends stuffed with Pampers, size 6 or 7 if you can find them.

    Good luck.

    -Gus

  7. #7

    Default

    Why dont you go to the store and buy a pre paid visa card and buy them that way? Then just have them hold them at the fedex or ups location. Your mom shouldnt be suspicious of that on your bank account.

  8. #8
    Cherub

    Default

    If you are able to go out and purchase diapers without your mother knowing, then I assume you could just as easily go out and buy a pre-paid visa or master card. Then, use the pre-paid card to order your diapers online and have them shipped to a facility that is able to hold them for you to go pick them up. Being able to drive and having access to a car should open up enough avenues of opportunity for you to get around your mother's ability to track your 'secret shopping'.

  9. #9
    BLMProductions

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    If you are able to go out and purchase diapers without your mother knowing, then I assume you could just as easily go out and buy a pre-paid visa or master card. Then, use the pre-paid card to order your diapers online and have them shipped to a facility that is able to hold them for you to go pick them up. Being able to drive and having access to a car should open up enough avenues of opportunity for you to get around your mother's ability to track your 'secret shopping'.
    hey thats actually a pretty good idea!

  10. #10

    Default

    Additionally, you could (depending on weather your state allows it or not simply because of your age) open another checking account in your name only, then start using that instead. I did that when I was 17(ish) and my parents could no longer see what I was buying; though they can to this day still see what's in my savings.

    *Disclaimer: I am not advocating any circumvention of proper parental discipline. Many parents try their best to raise their children right given the circumstances and means at their disposal. Opening another bank account that your parents cannot see does NOT give one the excuse to outright disobey/disregard the wishes of their parents. Also, YOU and YOU alone are responsible for keeping money in that account when it comes time for DEBTS TO BE PAID. Banks will usually let you go negative in your balance, but it will cost you dearly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.