Thread: Newwbie

Smile Newwbie

Hey guys,

Just wanting to say hello

I'm here mostly to make some new friends, I'm so new to this. I have been looking at diapers (or nappies as they are called over here) since I was 14 but never got the chance to try, I'm now 19 and still haven't but i really think it's about time!

TO be able to talk with people who feel the same would be so great!

I guess i'd be labelled as a diaper lover but like i said, never really tried anything its just appealing (:

to say a bit about myself, I'm British (cup of tea and all that!) and a right geek! Anything techy and i'm your guy. I love gaming aswell like i said - total geek

I am Gay yes but that's a secret so shh ;P

anyway I look forward to talking with you guys!

- Wolfie (a very diaper curious teen)

Welcome to our community. We come in all varieties here so please feel free to call yourself at home .

Just curious: You said were looking at diapers since you were 14. Was that about the age you discovered you were attracted to them or was that the age you started considering wearing them?

All around the same time I guess, just had a whole lot going on a couple of years ago so i left it and never told anyone (:

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

Just got back from the store got my dummy in and it feels great!

not yet tried my diaper. Excited baby eeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenWolfie View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wanting to say hello

I'm here mostly to make some new friends, I'm so new to this. I have been looking at diapers (or nappies as they are called over here) since I was 14 but never got the chance to try, I'm now 19 and still haven't but i really think it's about time!

TO be able to talk with people who feel the same would be so great!

I guess i'd be labelled as a diaper lover but like i said, never really tried anything its just appealing (:

to say a bit about myself, I'm British (cup of tea and all that!) and a right geek! Anything techy and i'm your guy. I love gaming aswell like i said - total geek

I am Gay yes but that's a secret so shh ;P

anyway I look forward to talking with you guys!

- Wolfie (a very diaper curious teen)
    Ohai, nice to meet you

Ooh, techy? You into computers and stuff? Ever done any programming or anything?

Yh computers are really my area

no programming as such but I do work with a lot of servers, IT support etc

Supersam1223

Welcome to the site! It's always good to see people from the UK joining! ^_^

Me too! I'm an I.T. server admin. Welcome to the forum and we will all help / support you as best as we can! First things first, I hope we can all help you find a Nappy to make you happy!

Ahh, is that a job or just a hobby? (Or both)