Thread: Growing wings.

Default Growing wings.

I've decided that i enjoy flying in real life and while dreaming, so much, that my fursona needs wings.
    Ultimately, I have a grandpa who is a griffin, and the rest of the family are bengal tigers. I'm trying to work on the drawing, but it is taking some time. I have a tigers head and body, and i'm thinking that i'm wanting to exclude talons as well, but i'm going to see if i can make some cool looking sharp ears that reflect similarly of a griffin. Good Idea? Or maybe its easier to abandon the idea of Griffin ancestry and just say i have wings and be done with it.

It's your fursona. I reccomend you do anything that you want to it. :P If you feel it represents you, do it.

You don't need to explain why he has wings, but if you want to, you're free to do so as well.

This has crossed my mind to do, would make me WingDog for real.

Catperson

Since you're a cat, I would recommend a feathery-style wing. That would go better with your fur than a bat/dragon style wing IMO. Though you would have to figure out how to transition from fur to feathers...

Quote Originally Posted by Catperson View Post
    Since you're a cat, I would recommend a feathery-style wing. That would go better with your fur than a bat/dragon style wing IMO. Though you would have to figure out how to transition from fur to feathers...
    I agree, I'd like feathers on me more than bat style anyhow. Bat style is cool though.

Cherub

Yay for having wings! LOL. We need more winged beings and furies on here hehehe.

Feathered wings are awesome, you can pull them in close to your body and they are super soft and help keep you warm!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Yay for having wings! LOL. We need more winged beings and furies on here hehehe.

Feathered wings are awesome, you can pull them in close to your body and they are super soft and help keep you warm!
    *Tyger cuddles up close inside his wings* *purrs*