Thread: Hello Adisc world

Default Hello Adisc world

Hello my name is muicfan, off course thats not my real name, because that would be awkward. I've been interested in this world for a while now, and even browsed around this website, but i never dared to post in here

As you can tell i'm not that comfortable with combining my real identity with these kinds of websites, but perhaps i'l get used to it. Dunno afraid of an identity crisis , but you can always ask.

See you around

Welcome to your new friends. I use an alias too, as you can tell and I don't get too open about where I live either. It's okay. Given that people very easily misunderstand us, almost all of us are "in the closet" so to speak.

It's okay to have an identity crisis too. I kind of do myself.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    Welcome to your new friends. I use an alias too, as you can tell and I don't get too open about where I live either. It's okay. Given that people very easily misunderstand us, almost all of us are "in the closet" so to speak.

It's okay to have an identity crisis too. I kind of do myself.

Take care.
    Same here. Obviously I talk about some things outside of tb, but I definitely agree that name and location are a general no-no. Lol. Did not know you could simply put somewhere as a location entry and get away with it, otherwise I would have tried. Oh well. If you do feel like talking to anyone about anything (I am great with words, I know), I am here, as I am sure Hokie and a large number of others here are too. I am new, so I cannot profess to know everything about the site, however judging from the warm welcomes I have received from people like Hokie, I can say that you will feel very welcome here!

Welcome Muicfan, don't be afraid to talk about your interests here. You are among friends...well, like minded people anyway. We all protect ourselves in some way when it comes to diapers. Most of us could be, or have been hurt by that kind of information. Tell us a little more about yourself - diapers and otherwise. I'm sure you will then get plenty of questions.