Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've told my mum! OMG GUYS!

jj2jjj

Talking I've told my mum! OMG GUYS!

Guys I am so happy right now. It's unbelievable!

I was lay on my mums bed and we were talking. It moved onto silly things we did when we were younger and it eventually got to my mum saying "You used to have a thing for nappies, do you still?"

I went silent..
    I said yes!

We talked about it, I explained to her what it is now (Stress relief) and here was her response;

It's absolutely fine. What I always say is if you're not hurting anyone then it's absolutely fine. It's your thing. Everybody has their own little things!

That was the basis of it. But she was so accepting! She told me everything I had planned to tell her in my email! How it's a security thing, how she knows about it.

We just talked for a good hour. Sadly however she told me a little about her childhood. How she wet the bed and her mother used it as punishment. How she was humiliated with diapers. I couldn't believe it.

But anyway, it was so great guys! Honestly, she is the most accepting person ever. I have to thank you all for actually helping me get the guts to do it! Turns out that big email was a waste anyway! :-D

I'm just so happy right now, I feel like I'm on cloud 9. This is AMAZING!

Great to hear that your mother so accpet with this side of you.

Glad for you, wish I could tell mine :l
    But anyways, build a house on cloud nine
    and make it your home prolly is the best place for living

Stupid thing is, I can tell a complete stranger that I'm a
    bi-sexual furry but I can't seem to tell my mother that I like to wear diapers.
    Sounds stupid, but hey it's me.

Fox

Aww That's great, very good mum you have there! Can i ask your age? Curious to know, always wondered if parents would be more accepting for older teenagers than younger. Possibly because their maturity and they know it's probably not just a "phase" or something silly/hormonal.

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Aww That's great, very good mum you have there! Can i ask your age? Curious to know, always wondered if parents would be more accepting for older teenagers than younger. Possibly because their maturity and they know it's probably not just a "phase" or something silly/hormonal.
    Hey Tommy, I've answered you in the PM you sent :-)

Thats great news Glad it went do well for you Big boost right? Also I think that email wasn't a waste as you got some good advice on it and thought out what you were going to say, so didn't it help to have a pre thought out rational logical thought process? Anywho, best wishes for the futre

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy View Post
    Thats great news Glad it went do well for you Big boost right? Also I think that email wasn't a waste as you got some good advice on it and thought out what you were going to say, so didn't it help to have a pre thought out rational logical thought process? Anywho, best wishes for the futre
    I definitely helped yes,

Congrats. know exactly how did the whole thing start i want to hear the whole story

That's great! I'm glad she was so understanding just make sure to not throw it in her face, give her space/ time to process it, but she sounds as though she has processed it pretty good. Sucks about her and her bedwetting problems.....I'll never understand why parents punish their children for having accidents. Because they are just that- accidents.

My mom did that once when I was 2 or 3 and they were trying to potty train me. Swatted me, told my dad when he got home and that was that. Over the years they've caught me trying my little brothers pullups, even tried humiliating me in front of my little brothers, but now they leave me alone since I'm 23. Guess that's why I'm an on and off wearer.