Thread: Pampers cruisers, active fit or easy ups?

Default Pampers cruisers, active fit or easy ups?

I am a pampers diaper fan and enjoy wearing pampers baby dry size 6. I really like them, however I would like to try a different type just for a change. So what one of the three pampers brands above (in the title) would you recommend? I'm looking for absorbency, feel and looks. Here is how I would rate the baby dry diapers on a scale of 1-5, 1 being bad and 5 being excellent:

Absorbency: 4/5
    Feel: 4/5
    Looks: 3/5

So how would the other diapers compare against baby dry? Thanks.

Don't think cruisers are available in the UK, but pretty sure the "Active fit" range is pretty much the same design as cruisers, but only go to the 5+ size.

What's your waist size etc?

Hmm, never knew cruisers weren't available in the UK... Well I guess that narrows down the options. As for my waist size; I'm not really sure. Pampers baby dry size 5 just about fit me, so perhaps active fit size 5+ will be ok also.

How would you compare them against baby dry?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    "Active fit" range is pretty much the same design as cruisers, but only go to the 5+ size.
    Yes, but...

(from the UK Pampers site)
    Size 5+: 27+ kg / 60+ lbs

(from the US Pampers site)
    Size 7: 19+ kg / 41+ lbs

Hmmm... Would love it if somebody with some Active Fit size 5+ would measure them. It would be cool to know if this is just marketing, or if the UK size 5+ is actually way bigger than the US size 7!

Quote Originally Posted by DPLV View Post
    Hmm, never knew cruisers weren't available in the UK... Well I guess that narrows down the options. As for my waist size; I'm not really sure. Pampers baby dry size 5 just about fit me, so perhaps active fit size 5+ will be ok also.

How would you compare them against baby dry?
    Personally i prefer the baby dry, but from memory they do feel a little different when wet. Not had the chance to use mine yet, not had them for a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Yes, but...

(from the UK Pampers site)
    Size 5+: 27+ kg / 60+ lbs

(from the US Pampers site)
    Size 7: 19+ kg / 41+ lbs

Hmmm... Would love it if somebody with some Active Fit size 5+ would measure them. It would be cool to know if this is just marketing, or if the UK size 5+ is actually way bigger than the US size 7!
    I have some, but can measure tomorrow. They are tiny though to be honest. I assume Baby Dry size 6 are smaller than cruisers size 7? The active fit size 5+ are a whole lot smaller than the size 6's!

Thanks, I guess I will look into trying out the pampers active fit diapers then! Perhaps I will get the limited edition ones with the union jack flag on them!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I have some, but can measure tomorrow. They are tiny though to be honest. I assume Baby Dry size 6 are smaller than cruisers size 7? The active fit size 5+ are a whole lot smaller than the size 6's!
    Thanks! I'd love to know. Length (when fully stretched) would make for a good comparison. In the US, Baby Dry 6 is the same size as Cruisers 7, except that the latter has stretchier wings in back. The length of both diapers is 56cm (22in). If the Active Fit 5+ is shorter and yet rated for 50% more weight... well, that'll be pretty weird!