Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nursery/nannies

Default nursery/nannies

has any one got any stories about there visit to a real AB nursery.I know about Maxine in portsmouth as i have been twise.[realy good].

not for me, but now that you have mentioned you have been, what was it like?

I'll not post it here (I think it's probably a bit graphic for the younger TBs), but I will send you a PM.

Hugs

Artie

Interesting. I was actually wondering if there was something along these lines in the Seattle area, as there is a substantial and seemingly-active AB community there. There's a very good chance I'll be living in the vicinity soon and am growing curious at the AB-related opportunities that will suddenly be made available to me.

However, I think above all else, I would prefer to have a nursery at either my own place or at that of my personal caretaker. While the opportunity to have an 'on-the-fly' CT is remarkable, I don't think there would be the emotional bond that, at least for me, makes the experience so special. If my CT and I care for each other on all levels, including non-AB ones, then I know the role-playing is done out of compassion, not for monetary reasons.

There's nothing wrong with taking the latter avenue of action; I just know it would dampen the sheer emotional power if it was me.

I can't say I'm not intrigued, though...^^

FairyCakes

Quote Originally Posted by BabyArtie View Post
    I'll not post it here (I think it's probably a bit graphic for the younger TBs), but I will send you a PM.

Hugs

Artie
    Dang it. I want to know now. xD

OK. I've been thinking about this, and I think that I really can't give you a blow-by-blow account of visits (not least because at least some of it would be 18 rated). But I think there's value in trying to look at a slightly bigger picture of how certain nannies and mummies I have met tick, and what that would mean if you visited. It'll take a little while, and I might put it up as blog postings rather than a forum thread. Would that help?

Hugs

Artie

Quote Originally Posted by BabyArtie View Post
    OK. I've been thinking about this, and I think that I really can't give you a blow-by-blow account of visits (not least because at least some of it would be 18 rated). But I think there's value in trying to look at a slightly bigger picture of how certain nannies and mummies I have met tick, and what that would mean if you visited. It'll take a little while, and I might put it up as blog postings rather than a forum thread. Would that help?

Hugs

Artie
    Could you PM me the nursery?

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Could you PM me the nursery?
    I don't think you can see PMs yet - I think you have to be an Established Contributor.

Hugs

Artie