Thread: New and want to say 'hi'...

Default New and want to say 'hi'...

Hello all, I am a female from the UK. Strictly a DL, I wear 24/7 as I am in a D/s relationship and Sir likes me to wear for his own reasons. I don't use my diapers though unless I am forced to so I guess that makes me a bit different from most but it works for me. Looking forward to getting to know you all. :[CODE[/CODE]

Fayte

Hi there. Welcome to ADISC. I hope you like it here. May I point you towards The Bondage Group?
    Aside from diapers and D/s, what are you into? What are your hobbies?
    Last edited by Fayte; 20-May-2012 at 17:43. Reason: typo

Welcome to our group.

Quote Originally Posted by llarawen View Post
    I don't use my diapers though unless I am forced to so I guess that makes me a bit different from most
    Not as much as you may think. I wear but do not, or rarely, use and I know a few others in that category.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

While we're the minority, there are several of us here who prefer our diapers dry and don't use them often. You're in great company.

Stay dry and happy!

Thanks for the welcome guys, I am feeling comfortable here already
    Hobbies, hmm well I enjoy cooking. cinema (especially horror) reading, (more horror, bit of an obsessive ) Oh and I love football! Basically, I am not your archetypal woman despite being in a D/s relationship lol