Thread: Hello, im new, clearly

Default Hello, im new, clearly

so, yea im Andrew(not my real name, but you know internet and stuff), im 19 bisexual, just out of high school in college, for computers.
    Um, i have seen this forum alot in the past, in my googlings and such, and finally thought i should join, am a bit hesitant, but figured i might as well, idk if i will post alot, ill try to but i dont tend to i just like listening to people(well reading really, but you get my point), and im nervios ...
    I do computer work as a side job, i also work at a hardware store and like i said i goto school.....I do game alot i play fallout alot have played all of them, i know alot about them, but that is a topic for another treand. i tinker with electronics alot make odd creations and such. i also write a bit from time to time. *sigh* so thats that um all thankss.

so, yea im Andrew(not my real name, but you know internet and stuff), im 19 bisexual, just out of high school in college, for computers.
    Um, i have seen this forum alot in the past, in my googlings and such, and finally thought i should join, am a bit hesitant, but figured i might as well, idk if i will post alot, ill try to but i dont tend to i just like listening to people(well reading really, but you get my point), and im nervios ...
    I do computer work as a side job, i also work at a hardware store and like i said i goto school.....I do game alot i play fallout alot have played all of them, i know alot about them, but that is a topic for another treand. i tinker with electronics alot make odd creations and such. i also write a bit from time to time. *sigh* so thats that um all thankss.
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. You've made a great decision to join! I like computers as well, networking, not-so-great programming, stuff like that. Do you do any programming?

DryNites18

Hey AndrewO,

Awesome to have you in the community I'm new myself and have a very avid interest in computers, too! I build PC's in my spare time and I love restoring old PC hardware. In fact the other day, I managed to get a graphics card from 1999 working and running perfectly... :P Haha, completely useless, but fun

Anyway, awesome to have you here! No need to feel shy, I was too when I made my first post, but the people in this community are so incredibly nice and friendly!

What is your favorite diaper?

Welcome, AndrewO! You are in good company here as most of us were nervous when we started out. I like the individual style of your introduction and look forward to reading more from you as you gain confidence.

Your clearly new, so clearly this is me welcoming you. Clearly we have many nice people here, I am sure they will all give you a good welcome

Clearly i am called Tommy, Speak soon, maybe... Clearly!

Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. You've made a great decision to join! I like computers as well, networking, not-so-great programming, stuff like that. Do you do any programming?
    i more of a hardware kind of guy, i have dabled, i dable alot.

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites18
    Hey AndrewO,

Awesome to have you in the community I'm new myself and have a very avid interest in computers, too! I build PC's in my spare time and I love restoring old PC hardware. In fact the other day, I managed to get a graphics card from 1999 working and running perfectly... :P Haha, completely useless, but fun

Anyway, awesome to have you here! No need to feel shy, I was too when I made my first post, but the people in this community are so incredibly nice and friendly!

What is your favorite diaper?
    um, ya i like building custom computers to in fact im typing now on a franken computer, its glorious,...And my favorite diaper...idk, depends, like that's my answer, i am limited i the fact i cant order stuff online(as i live with my parents), lets just say thank god for self service checkouts.