View Poll Results: What is your perfect ABDL fantasy? (unchecked in brackets where more than just not)

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boy (Girl)

49 41.53%
  • Little size (Adult size)

46 38.98%
  • Diapers (Pull-ups)

73 61.86%
  • 24/7

62 52.54%
  • IC

32 27.12%
  • Wetting

94 79.66%
  • Messy

57 48.31%
  • Sexual

47 39.83%
  • Little brothers/sisters

15 12.71%
  • Twin or Triplets or...

6 5.08%
  • Older brothers/sisters

28 23.73%
  • Adult brothers/sisters

12 10.17%
  • Mommy

50 42.37%
  • Daddy

41 34.75%
  • Nanny

21 17.80%
  • Babysitter

43 36.44%
  • Fluid feeds only

19 16.10%
  • Solid foods only

17 14.41%
  • Baby type furnature

48 40.68%
  • Baby mind (Adult mind + Regression)

46 38.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the ultimate ABDL fantasy

Default What is the ultimate ABDL fantasy

ok so this is all about your perfect choice but I'm interested in what the community thinks as a whole so answer the poll and ellaberate as much as you feel like

Locke

Personally, I would just like to be able to wear diapers all the time, (Nice, very very thick, extra-crinkly and with prints. Something like Bellissimos,) suck on a paci whenever I feel like, and have someone to change me when I need it. Occasionally further babying would be wanted, but if I could have that I would be happy as a clam.

to me it would be waking up in a crib by my daddy and looking up at him and hearing him say good morning princess then once he helps me get ready for the day by changing my diaper and helping me get dressed i get in a stroller and we go to the park and im not embarrassed to be seen on the play equipment and he pushes me on the swing and we play hide and seek then we have a picnick after words he lays me down for a nap and sings a lullaby till i fall asleep then once we wake up he takes me to toys-r-us were he lets me go on the ultimate shopping spree once we got home we played together and had candy for dinner afterwords he takes me in his arms and rocks me to sleep whale he sings me a lullaby then when he thinks im asleep he lays me down gently into my crib tucks me in and when hes all down he kisses me on the fourhead and says goodnight my sweet little princess i love you and i can hear him cuse im only half asleep

@BabyJewls1122 that sounds fantastic, I could see my self CTing for something like that ^_^ shame I don't have the money for an ultimate shopping spree but that'd be so fun

@Locke That sounds pretty awesome too ^_^ shame that ABDL is so stigmatised cause that is something relatively realistic compares to the fantasy ideas I've got in my head

See, I don't reveal in this. My ultimate fantasy is to not be AB.

Probably ranges from actually being a baby/todler for people heavily into AB to being with a sexually attractive SO in diapers for the DL side of the spectrum.

To be forced into diapers by a dominant woman in an age play/domination fantasy. Being forced alleviates some of my anxiety and guilt acting out the fantasy since I am forced. It's like giving myself an excuse. It also ties in my sexual, comfort, and submission needs all in one since I can act that way and not care. So I retain my "adult mind" throughout the entire fantasy but must act like a baby or even think like one for a time for her wishes. It's a really odd, but sensible feeling in my mind anyway. It's less AB and more power plays...but I often wonder if they are more or less the same sometimes in my book. I get a deep feeling of comfort when a dominant women is in control and makes me feel like I can depend or can count on her for anything, but it isn't in a "mommy" sort of way that's paternal. I also get a lot of joy pleasing her. I can't really describe it. I guess that's the Sub in me talking. I've never articulated that fantasy to a point so it always weirded me out to a degree.

But yeah, the whole AB works. Forced into a high chair and being fed by her without a fuss or else be punished, having to ask her by calling her "mommy" to be changed, and having to play her games. Uh, that would be so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjewels1122 View Post
    to me it would be waking up in a crib by my daddy and looking up at him and hearing him say good morning princess then once he helps me get ready for the day by changing my diaper and helping me get dressed i get in a stroller and we go to the park and im not embarrassed to be seen on the play equipment and he pushes me on the swing and we play hide and seek then we have a picnick after words he lays me down for a nap and sings a lullaby till i fall asleep then once we wake up he takes me to toys-r-us were he lets me go on the ultimate shopping spree once we got home we played together and had candy for dinner afterwords he takes me in his arms and rocks me to sleep whale he sings me a lullaby then when he thinks im asleep he lays me down gently into my crib tucks me in and when hes all down he kisses me on the fourhead and says goodnight my sweet little princess i love you and i can hear him cuse im only half asleep
    This sounds perfect I wouldnt want to be in this mindset all the time, but I would love to occasinally have a 'toddler day' where I can fully be a little girl I would love for my husband to be my daddy, wake up, help me get dressed, make me my meals ( which of course I would have to complian that I just want candy/ sweets!) play with me, take me to the park and play on the playground, take me home and give me a bath, put me in a clean diaper and tuck me into bed....Ah, fantasies

Quote Originally Posted by Possibly Insane View Post
    See, I don't reveal in this. My ultimate fantasy is to not be AB.
    turning 18 or 25 doesn't really change who you are at all. Of course you might get taller, or grow fatter neither of which is that good for AB/DL play.

Mine is a little involved, so please bear with me: My wife and I would for some reason have to be put into new bodies that have to be "grown from scratch," so to speak, with our personalities put in baby bodies. They wouldn't modify our personalities but would enhance our infant instincts so that we could survive in the new bodies. We would be incontinent of course because physically we would be too weak to hold it more than a half hour, being in infant bodies. We would have a nanny/mommy to always take care of us and dominate us until we could live on our own again.