Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey I'm Joseph but I prefer to be called J/Jay. I've always just looked at the forum but for some reason was scared to sign up until tonight. I've always been a bit of a DL but started to think I could be BabyFur. Other than them obvious intrests I love basketball, reading and gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by JrW View Post
    Hey I'm Joseph but I prefer to be called J/Jay. I've always just looked at the forum but for some reason was scared to sign up until tonight. I've always been a bit of a DL but started to think I could be BabyFur. Other than them obvious intrests I love basketball, reading and gaming.
    Hey, jay welcome to the site. I was the same, I looked at the form for a while then got the courage to sign up, so welcome.

You said your into gaming what games do you like ?

Quote Originally Posted by JrW View Post
    hey man congrats on joining this place will make you feel at home and you can be open about anything and every one understands. and as a side note but not to sound dumb but what is babyfur. And when you mean games do you mean outdoor or video games and if its video games do you own a PS3