Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Champions League Final

Default Champions League Final

Did anyone just watch that? Oh my, what a game. Feel so sorry for Spurs though not being able to enter it next year

BBC Sport - Chelsea 1-1 Bayern Munich (aet, 4-3 pens)

I already hated Chelsea and now I hate them more.

-Gabe

Quote Originally Posted by UnendlessRelapse View Post
    I already hated Chelsea and now I hate them more.

-Gabe
    Haha any reason for this hate?

I have no particular objection to them, but I don't feel they deserve to play in the CL next year. Props for beating Barca though.

I also find it hilarious that Di Matteo was sacked by West Brom a little over a year ago for not being good enough, and now he's won the 'biggest trophy in football' xD

Quote Originally Posted by SonicBear View Post
    Haha any reason for this hate?

I have no particular objection to them, but I don't feel they deserve to play in the CL next year. Props for beating Barca though.

I also find it hilarious that Di Matteo was sacked by West Brom a little over a year ago for not being good enough, and now he's won the 'biggest trophy in football' xD
    An hour of racial abuse from Chelsea fans between King's Cross and Wembley Park at the FA Cup semifinal, the farce of a minutes silence which the majority of their scumbag fans failed to observe.

-Gabe

An hour of racial abuse from Chelsea fans between King's Cross and Wembley Park at the FA Cup semifinal, the farce of a minutes silence which the majority of their scumbag fans failed to observe.

-Gabe
    Ouch. You a Liverpool fan then? Most of the fans that I've met aren't scumbags though.

Chelsea lad born and raised My grandparents were born down south and moved up into Manchester. I learned alot from my grandad.
    Wouldve loved to watch the match with him.
    Still, champions nontheless, cheers grandad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thrashwolf View Post
    Chelsea lad born and raised My grandparents were born down south and moved up into Manchester. I learned alot from my grandad.
    Wouldve loved to watch the match with him.
    Still, champions nontheless, cheers grandad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aww that's nice You ever been to the Bridge?

Ouch. You a Liverpool fan then? Most of the fans that I've met aren't scumbags though.
    No, Spurs. It was the semi-final not the final... Stereotypically Jewish club=Racial Abuse.

No, Spurs. It was the semi-final not the final... Stereotypically Jewish club=Racial Abuse.
    Ooh spurs, lol I was cheering you on in the title race, then Wolves seem to hold you to a draw, then I think Man City beat you, and you just collapsed That sucks though, can be pretty intimidating if you're in the middle of it. I remember when our fans were calling Frimpong 'ping pong', its not really awful, but the intention is kinda there. You go to it? (the semi final)

Ooh spurs, lol I was cheering you on in the title race, then Wolves seem to hold you to a draw, then I think Man City beat you, and you just collapsed That sucks though, can be pretty intimidating if you're in the middle of it. I remember when our fans were calling Frimpong 'ping pong', its not really awful, but the intention is kinda there. You go to it? (the semi final)
    Yeah I was there. One of the few spurs fans that made it to the end without leaving :P An yeah, this whole season has been a catastrophe and all our good players are going to leave. :/