Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would she fit in a pull up?

Default Would she fit in a pull up?

Ok so my girlfriend wears like a size 14 pants so if I get them would she fit in a 4t-5t Pull up?

Size 14 in children, teen, or adult sizes? Jeans? Underwear? Yoga pants?

I wear anything from a 14P to an 18P depending on the cut/style...but there's no way I'd fit in a pull-up meant for a child (not even those 'good nights' things meant for older children).

Also depends on your country a UK 14 is massively different from a US 14 or an EU 14

I would assume adult jeans were 17 and I answer the other question were in the us

No she wouldn't and the same goes for basically all adults, they're baby diapers for a reason.

Yes I understand that but I have seen many videos on ab/DL's wearing pampers,pull ups, ect and not all are like toothpick thin. Plus the stretch quite abit.

Huggies pull ups with resealable sides are really east to make fit on the hips,
    You just need to open the sides of a donor pullup, cut off the parts of the sides with the plastic velcro strip, open the sides of the pull up thats going to be worn and put in the extra bit of side panel then velcro them back up.
    pullups aren't cut high so the modded ones will fit more like a bikini than a diaper.

the answer is no. i wear a girls /kids size 14 /16 . with a 26 in waist unless she is super skinny the only ones that might come remotely close is good nights extra large and then they would be snug if not tight.

Quote Originally Posted by katylynn View Post
    the answer is no. i wear a girls /kids size 14 /16 . with a 26 in waist unless she is super skinny the only ones that might come remotely close is good nights extra large and then they would be snug if not tight.

Finally...the voice of reason!

Honestly depends on the reason as to what kind of diaper you want to put your GF in. As I surmised from your last thread, this is more on the reason of look rather than functionality. If she has agreed and is ok with being put in a diaper merely for bondage reasons to avoid interruption of the fantasy, then go with depends medium sized. If she wants to please you wearing a diaper that's cute for the reason of your diaper interests, well than that's a whole other story. Order a Bambino's sample pack together which is a total of 2 for 6 bucks. The Teddies or Bellisimos will do in terms of cuteness. Be honest in that regard if you haven't talked on it already. OR you can buy diaper tapes for the depends. As other commentors have mentioned, a pull-up will be to small for a comfortable fit for anything long term. I mean I can fit in a baby diaper, but after a lot of acrobatics. Go with the alternative.