Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Since I'm required to do an intro post I might as well. I'm a daddy who loves to care for his little girl (whether she is little or not). Besides that I'm your general nerd (ie. computer software, videogames, etc.). I've wanted to get more into the community so here I go. Adisc here I come

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMikey View Post
    Since I'm required to do an intro post I might as well. I'm a daddy who loves to care for his little girl (whether she is little or not). Besides that I'm your general nerd (ie. computer software, videogames, etc.). I've wanted to get more into the community so here I go. Adisc here I come
    Welcome to Adisc Mikey!
    What sort of games do you play? PC or Console? Im a console gamer born and bred, but i do have a soft spot for playing Skyrim on my friend's eyefinity setup!
    Tell us a bit more about yourself (and your little girl)?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMikey View Post
    pleased to make your aquaintance old sport, welcome to the sanctuary that is ADISC