Thread: Back again

Default Back again

Well I'm back

Nobody will know me I guess, wasn't that active on this forum. But I've some more free time again. Íf you have any questions feel free to ask

Edit: well somehow all my old postings are gone, short intro:

I'm 23 years old from the Netherlands. I work for the government and I'm a part time student. I've been a DL since as long as I can remember. Have had some experience with being AB and getting nannied but that was absoluty nothing for me. I'm into sports, triatlon, fencing, volleybal and many other things. Thats about it, good to be back

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby88 View Post
    Well I'm backI'm 23 years old from the Netherlands. I work for the government and I'm a part time student. I've been a DL since as long as I can remember.
    What do you do for the government? Is it connected with what you're studying or is it just a job to pay the bills until you get your degree?

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    What do you do for the government? Is it connected with what you're studying or is it just a job to pay the bills until you get your degree?
    I work for the DoD. They pay for my education and I have a decent wage, so nothing to complain. Just send my thesis in so fingers crossed on that one

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby88 View Post
    I work for the DoD. They pay for my education and I have a decent wage, so nothing to complain. Just send my thesis in so fingers crossed on that one
    Don't cross them on both hands or you'll jinx yourself.

So, I'm interested now what is the DoD? I'm getting it's the Department of some thing or another, but is the last D deportation, driving, dancers? Is there a Department of Diapers in The Netherlands because that would be a great selling point for alot of people here. You'd wind up with a population explosion if that's the case.

I've always wanted to visit Amsterdam but alas I have not. Welcome back

Department of Defense, if you want specific info you can always PM
    Amsterdam is fun and relaxed, and most if not all Dutchies can speak at least some basic English, but with a horrible accent
    But there are more things to do in the Netherlands, if you ever gonna make a Euro-trip we welcome you :P

asdf123

I'm going to the netherlands in 2015 :3 going to tour all the hard style concerts and check out some family history then go and check out germany :3 , and btw welcome back ^.^

Germany is cool to, make sure you go to Berlin and explore the underground scene there. If that's your thing, you will have a hell of a good time