Thread: Hey watsup

Smile Hey watsup

Hey im a tb/dl from canada who just joined like a week ago. Sorry, I kind'of forgot to do this, but ohwell . Anyways yah I'm just starting to explore my abdl self, but I'm worried I don't have any sexuality other than like diapers and being treated like a baby. Like i dunno why, but I don't get hardons from girls or boysor inbetween either. I mean all my tb/dl fantasies involve girls but they dont involve havin gsex withthem. ANyways other than that I'm really happy. I just go over a depression about my tb/dl side and I think I have finally accpeted myself. I'm from Vancouver, Canada and would love to meet ppl from everywhere, it doesn't matter. Also, I'm not biased or anything against gays/bisexuals/lesbians but I kind'of prefer ppl who are straight. Sorry if this commnet harms, hurts or angries anyone

-Lupus

Hey, Welcome to the site.
    You don't live very far from me, I live in victoria.

Default RE:bottle

hey thats cool. I thought there were like no abs around wher i live

Hi and welcome to the site. Well, I'm sure in an area of 2 million people such as Vancouver there are at least a few *B/DLs, it's more a matter of finding them. I am one such *B/DL from the Vancouver area. Technically, I live in one of suburbs that make up Metro Vancouver, but in any case, I do live in the general Vancouver area. So you are not alone in the area! Message me if you want to talk.

From the sexual point of view, I totally know where you're coming from. Diapers and baby stuff are the only things that really turn me on at this point, though I am working on figuring out the rest of my sexuality. It may take a while, but I think you'll probably figure out the rest of sexuality eventually, just don't rush it; these things take time! Anyways, I hope you like it here.

Millenniumfalsehood

Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanBEN View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site. Well, I'm sure in an area of 2 million people such as Vancouver there are at least a few *B/DLs, it's more a matter of finding them. I am one such *B/DL from the Vancouver area. Technically, I live in one of suburbs that make up Metro Vancouver, but in any case, I do live in the general Vancouver area. So you are not alone in the area! Message me if you want to talk.

From the sexual point of view, I totally know where you're coming from. Diapers and baby stuff are the only things that really turn me on at this point, though I am working on figuring out the rest of my sexuality. It may take a while, but I think you'll probably figure out the rest of sexuality eventually, just don't rush it; these things take time! Anyways, I hope you like it here.
    yah thanks for the advice (and I mean it).

Anyways I think I am straightb ecause all my fatansies involve woman, but hey at least I know for sure that I'm not gay (which is not a bad thing by the way) because I am completely turned off my men in a sexual manner (egh)