Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just got a prescription for Bambino Diapers! Isn't life grand ;-)

Default Just got a prescription for Bambino Diapers! Isn't life grand ;-)

all the bambinos I ever wanted, and a box of each type every time I refill, all need is my baby bottle and a pacifier when I go night night. Plus I have a prescription for good nites, when I want to be discreet about my diapers.

How does one get a prescription for bambinos?

They intentionally piss when they have their bladder tested, and suffer from a head injury. And they have a kick ass doctor. I can't wait to put one on. All the diapers I ever need.

absolutely not, I have a weak bladder and need briefs, and the ones like depends do not contain too much. In no way, shape, or form am I commiting insurance fraud. When I had my bladder tested, I just could not stop once I started, and do suffer from some degree of incontinence. Once again, I am not being fraudulent in any way, shape, or form.

Quote Originally Posted by Niveran View Post
    absolutely not, I have a weak bladder and need briefs, and the ones like depends do not contain too much. In no way, shape, or form am I commiting insurance fraud. When I had my bladder tested, I just could not stop once I started, and do suffer from some degree of incontinence. Once again, I am not being fraudulent in any way, shape, or form.
    A half-lie is still a lie. You have explicitly stated that you "intentionally" pissed in order to gain access to the prescription. That's fraudulent. If insurance covers it, it's insurance fraud.

Illegality of it aside, I'm impressed (read: not in a good way) that you actually went through with it. If slightly incredulous that this would even happen -- diapers aren't, you know, controlled.
    Last edited by blacksheepboy; 18-May-2012 at 21:52.

alu

Ima call bullshit on this one, one you wouldn't get a prescription for adult baby diaper from a doctor, they at most would give you a prescription for any type of diaper a pharmacy could have ordered in, so at most abena or tena, second of all you cant get a perscription for a kids pullup pants unless you was at the age that you could use them 5-15. with the slight incontinence you have you would at most get some sort of pad, not a diaper like bambinos you would wear for extreme overnight wetting at most. you also have to remember that the doctors can tell if your faking it and do many tests over periods of time. im tired but i find this to be not true. if you have proof of this happening, show me and you can have an apology

Your either lying since what doctor who prescribe diapers deisnged for AB's rather then just abena or dry 24/7. which preform just as well and possibly costs less

If your not lying then your commuting insurance fraud as someone's already pointed out.

I have a prescription for diapers, they are not the greatest in the world. Hardly ANY insurance companies cover incontinence supplies. Which company are you covered under? Would love to switch. Not into the whole AB thing but a better diaper would be nice.