Thread: About Me

Talking About Me

I'm Ana, 23 years old, i am new to like being an adult baby even though i dont have baby clothes, and all that.

I'm Ana, 23 years old, i am new to like being an adult baby even though i dont have baby clothes, and all that.
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC Ana. Don't worry about having little of any abdl* items, you'll aquire things as time moves on. In fact I never thought I'd see the day when I got a few things for myself but then it happened! So stay positive.

Can we know your non ABDL interests please? I am interested in getting to know you.

Nice to meet you Ana. We hope that you can find a use for ADISC for you're AB needs. I too started with nothing and as skunk053 stated, you will acquire more in time. If you have some questions, feel free to ask. Everyone is friendly here and will try their best to answer.

Hello and welcome Ana! You'll find ADISC to be a great and open community, which I'm sure will meet your AB needs. Can you tell us a little more about yourself and some of your non AB interests?

Hi AngelBabygirl23. Welcome to ADISC. As the others have said, please tell us a little bit more about yourself. We really do want to get to know the new members here. We are not asking for your complete life's story, or your deepest secrets. Just tell us a little bit about your general interests. What are some of your likes and dislikes ? What do you like read about, and what kind of music do you enjoy ? Any favorite television shows or movies ? What does Ana like to do outside of the AB interests ? Anyway, I am glad you found us, and I am glad you decided to join us here. I look forward to reading your posts. Take care, and have fun exploring the ADISC site and getting to know us better.