Thread: Was there ever a day you were so happy while wearing your diapers?

Smile Was there ever a day you were so happy while wearing your diapers?

Well it all started at around 10:00 yesterday during american idol. i had put on a pair of pull ups. i had to put duct tape around them so they would stay on. But it was the most comfortable feeling ever even though they were so small. i was wearing them until 3:00 this morning and they were filled up to the max but it was the best day I have ever had. i was so happy i had them.

Anytime while I was using them at work. It's just a huge relief to be able to pee while people are standing in front of me.

Two weeks ago, my mother was out of town, and my father did not come home until half past four, so one afternoon I put on a diaper and frolicked in my back yard. I felt a great sense of freedom, just sitting on my porch swing, wearing just a t-shirt and an Abena diaper. Nobody to see me, nothing to do but sit and enjoy the sun, it's warmth with an occasional breeze. It was paradise for three straight hours.

I remember a few days ago (I was alone at my place) I was in a diaper, had my pacifier and my teddy. I felt so happy, then I saw myself in a mirror and I felt so, I don't know, just really happy I almost couldn't stop smiling. I didn't want it to end but I knew it had to since I could do the same thing a few days later.
    :-)

About two months ago I had on a depend pull up (only thing I have access to) and I wet it while playing Xbox and just sat there. It was so relaxing to just chill out diapered.

After a great romp with my wife last night, I cleaned up, laid back in bed, and she gently and lovingly put my diaper on. She got it to fit perfectly. I didn't even put my shirt back on after our fun, so the diaper was all I was wearing. I kissed her good night, rolled onto my side, and just enjoyed a wonderful sensation of being cradled in softness. I hadn't been that at peace in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    I remember a few days ago (I was alone at my place) I was in a diaper, had my pacifier and my teddy. I felt so happy, then I saw myself in a mirror and I felt so, I don't know, just really happy I almost couldn't stop smiling. I didn't want it to end but I knew it had to since I could do the same thing a few days later.
    :-)
    Just like my experience...

After usually a bad day, I get to my room,get padded up, hug and hang on to my Turtwig plush[also diapered] then I think back when I was little and smile and go to sleep....*sighs*peace within my soul and im not sad anymore.

Last week I completely lost my motivation to finish my assigned readings/film viewings, and begin studying for finals. Thursday night I had finally had it and decided to go to bed with a T-shirt, bambino, pacifier, and plushies. I felt so comfortable and slept great that night! I wore that same diaper until the next afternoon. I wore it to the library, to lunch, and while I studied.
    After that I felt happy and got my motivation back to finish off the semester... Which ended today, might I add

I had one night where I drank from my bottle for the first time with my diaper on and my diaper ended up being soaked, that was the best time I had in a diaper.