Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here...

DryNites18

Default New Here...

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but I've been a diaper lover for a long time now. I'm 18 and I'm from Sydney, Australia. If anyone's curious, we've got a pretty limited range of diapers (nappies) for people our age... We have Drynites (Rebranded Goodnites), Huggies PullUps (But not as many sizes), Tena (not sure which ones, I don't wear them, I've just seen them), and these other bed-wetting pants called 'Sleepynites' - they're like Drynites but made by another company. We're just starting to get Pampers over here, but no Underjams (yet)

Anyway, with a limited range of diapers available here, I tend to stick with DryNites, they're a good, perky and snugg fit and they're so comfortable

I usually wear drynites every night, and I love wetting them and feeling the 'squishy-ness' for the rest of the night

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites18 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but I've been a diaper lover for a long time now. I'm 18 and I'm from Sydney, Australia. If anyone's curious, we've got a pretty limited range of diapers (nappies) for people our age... We have Drynites (Rebranded Goodnites), Huggies PullUps (But not as many sizes), Tena (not sure which ones, I don't wear them, I've just seen them), and these other bed-wetting pants called 'Sleepynites' - they're like Drynites but made by another company. We're just starting to get Pampers over here, but no Underjams (yet)

Anyway, with a limited range of diapers available here, I tend to stick with DryNites, they're a good, perky and snugg fit and they're so comfortable

I usually wear drynites every night, and I love wetting them and feeling the 'squishy-ness' for the rest of the night
    hey DryNites18 u sound like me im into the same type of diapers as u allso abut underjames i would not rec geting them becouse they rip verry easly trust me i wanted a pair so badley and when i got them i was verry dispointed

but a verry warm welcome to adisc dude

allso here a group u might like

Goodnites / Drynites - ADISC.org

DryNites18

Hey RainbowSplash, thanks so much for the warm welcome It's feeling really good to chat with some people who like diapers, too! I've never done this before, so it's certainly a new experience Thanks for the heads up on the Underjams. I won't bother with them if they ever come to AUS, now I'll stick with the trusty Drynites

Thank you so much!

np man if u want help on adisc u can pm me leave something on my wall or add me im on alot so i allwys reply fast dude

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites18 View Post

welcome I found that underjams were a lot samll than drynites so i wouldnt recomend getting any if they come over, sleepynites sound intersting what are they like?

why dont you tell us more about your non dl interests? do you like music, gaming, films etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Shtu123 View Post
    welcome I found that underjams were a lot samll than drynites so i wouldnt recomend getting any if they come over, sleepynites sound intersting what are they like?

why dont you tell us more about your non dl interests? do you like music, gaming, films etc?
    i agree with you but i dont think that is the prob with underjames its the sides there verry weark compared to drynites all do i do prefer the older drynites as they were much stronger but you are totaly right

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplash View Post
    i agree with you but i dont think that is the prob with underjames its the sides there verry weark compared to drynites all do i do prefer the older drynites as they were much stronger but you are totaly right
    thats odd i find the new drynites stronger if you dont get a bad pack

Hello!

Yet another Aussie amongst us here at ADISC.

Aussie's Unite! - ADISC.org << That right there is the Australian Group. Feel free to join and talk to some other Aussies on here.

Welcome to ADISC, and Hope to see you around.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

What brands of adult nappies are available there? Tena Slip or Attends?

Also, are you a motorsports fan? F1 or Australian Touring Car?-

Welcome!!! I have a friend who is from New South Wales! Are you getting snow yet over there?