Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***Best Experience Ever***

spec888

What is/was you best diaper experience ever. This can range from something you have seen to some thing you have done to something you want to do...but don't say u want to be babies etc...it will turn the thread to sh*t.

dammit, its meant to read ....don't say u want to be babied...as in have someone change you etc
    Last edited by Martin; 03-Oct-2008 at 14:13. Reason: Merging doublepost

EmeraldsAndLime

Oh, I've gone all the way - regression wise.

And that's all I'm really going to elaborate on (public forum and all).

Quote Originally Posted by spec888 View Post
    What is/was you best diaper experience ever.
    but don't say u want to be babies etc...it will turn the thread to sh*t.
    Kind of defeats the purpose of the question then.

spec888

yeh i mean those far fetched fantasies about having someone 24 seven to change etc etc...maybe its a shit thread, my bad

That would have to be the time I went swimming in diapers, that was just a lot of fun.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by spec888 View Post
    yeh i mean those far fetched fantasies about having someone 24 seven to change etc etc...maybe its a shit thread, my bad
    Nah, it's not. Just work on your sentence structure and phrasing, and it'll be all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Nah, it's not. Just work on your sentence structure and phrasing, and it'll be all good.
    I agree.

My best experience would have to be when I tried the orca stack and played v-games all day in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt while getting intoxicated.
    For those of you who don't know the orca stack:How to make an "Orca Stack"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I agree.

My best experience would have to be when I tried the orca stack and played v-games all day in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt while getting intoxicated.
    For those of you who don't know the orca stack:How to make an "Orca Stack"
    I've never heard of that up until now, but it looks worthwhile. Does it work really well? (No leaks, great absorbency?)

That Orca Stack thing just looks like a bunch of diapers on top of each other...Looks like a lot of work too...I'll just stick to cutting slits in the inner ones

^yeah, i'm with Pojo. It's a pretty good idea, but it almost seems like a waste of product?

Idk, I still have yet to see anything more "reliable" than an abri form x plus w/ an abena stuffer.

As far as *best experience ever* it would have to involve 'total' regression. i've experience this by myself and had a lot of fun, but would love to share it with someone else, (a maternal figure, probably)

It works really well and it was more of a I was bored and had nothing better to do and it ended up being a really great day.