Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing/ Being discreet on the beach?

Default Wearing/ Being discreet on the beach?

So to make a long story short, I got invited to go on the annual week long beach trip with my old youthgroup by one of my close friends. This girl is a really good friend of mine who through me being drunk and texting her one night, found out that I was incontinent and wear diapers. I am not actually incontinent but havent had the guts to tell her the real truth so for the past 3 years I have worn diapers everytime ive hung out with her. Im not worried about her as our situation is cool, but do any of yall have any advice for how I can be diapered 24/7 at the beach and keep it discreet enough that no one else in my youthgroup finds out. Im talkin like advice for when Im on the beach in only a bathing suit. My friend likes to tan for hours so im sure ill need a pretty heavy diaper out on the beach, I was thinking tena super? Any good or relevant incontinence at the beach advice would be appreciated. Ps I have my mind set on wearin so only give me advice for that please, thanks!

It will be completely impossible to hide a diaper in a bathing suit. Depending on your fashion style I would think either surfing shorts or a sarong would be your only options for being discreet.

Tena Maxi is better than Super, if you can find them.

BabyPikachu

You would actually be surprised how many people on a single beach could be wearing diapers and you cant tell.
    I do it all the time when my family goes to Myrtle Beach every year for Vacation. I simply put on my diaper and throw some swim trunks on. Nothing else to it unless your going to swim. Which you would need a Swim Diaper for so you can keep that Disposable from swelling up big time. I have one I got from a site called AquaGear and it works great.
    Take it from someone who is incontinent, it isnt that hard to conceal a Diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBugsBunny View Post
    You would actually be surprised how many people on a single beach could be wearing diapers and you cant tell.
    I do it all the time when my family goes to Myrtle Beach every year for Vacation. I simply put on my diaper and throw some swim trunks on. Nothing else to it unless your going to swim. Which you would need a Swim Diaper for so you can keep that Disposable from swelling up big time. I have one I got from a site called AquaGear and it works great.
    Truth be told this has kept me from the beach.. does that diaper allow you to wear a disposable under it? It keeps the diaper from getting wet in water? Please eloborate on your experiences. I am sure wearing an M3 or ATN under a regular pair of swimshorts will work for sunning, but for swimming?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBugsBunny View Post
    How does the swim diaper hold up against urine and leaking? Im either going to wear a disposable and just not swim or find a swim daiper that can hold up to urine leakage

Catperson

You could probably try just not wearing one. There's a billion excuses you could use.

"I figured we would be in the water a lot, so I doubt I'll need it"
    "I am wearing one" (what's she gonna do, check?)

Or you could just, ya know, tell her the truth. Though I don't know the situation in detail so I can't say if that would work out or not.

If I was swimming I'd just take my diaper off completely, and then put it back on when I've dried and changed. If I pee in the sea or into shorts that are already soaked, so what?

Quote Originally Posted by Catperson View Post
    You could probably try just not wearing one. There's a billion excuses you could use.

"I figured we would be in the water a lot, so I doubt I'll need it"
    "I am wearing one" (what's she gonna do, check?)

Or you could just, ya know, tell her the truth. Though I don't know the situation in detail so I can't say if that would work out or not.
    This. Listen to this guy.

BabyPikachu

Quote Originally Posted by irataliw View Post
    Truth be told this has kept me from the beach.. does that diaper allow you to wear a disposable under it? It keeps the diaper from getting wet in water? Please eloborate on your experiences. I am sure wearing an M3 or ATN under a regular pair of swimshorts will work for sunning, but for swimming?
    Yes, the Swim Diaper I have allows enough room that you can fit it over a disposable, thats what I do most of the time.
    I have gone swimming in the ocean, I have dived of a Board at a pool, and I even use it when I'm out canoeing a creek. It works great and keeps water off the disposable.

---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
    How does the swim diaper hold up against urine and leaking? Im either going to wear a disposable and just not swim or find a swim daiper that can hold up to urine leakage
    I fit the Swim Diaper over a disposable and it kinda serves as a water resistant cover. It keeps the disposable diaper dry from water so it doesnt swell up, and sag, burst, etc. The Swim Diaper by itself does protect from a certain amount of urine, but since I have heavy urinary incontinence it doesnt work very well by itself.

if shes invited you.. say you cant go becasue your problem? its not like you are required to go? she will most likely understand...