Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girly perfumes

Default girly perfumes

does anybody else here like to wear girly perfumes? my personal favorites are Shakira Eau De Florale, and Beyonce Heat Rush ( though Rush gets overpowering).
    Last edited by MetalHeadTiffany; 16-May-2012 at 16:27. Reason: "Beyonce Heat Rush" not "Beyonce Rush"

I do! The ones i use most are Miss Dior Cherie and Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears

Quite some years ago, the Avon Co. used to sell perfume that was specifically marketed for little girls. The scents were fantastic, they smelled so girlie, but not over-powering. I still have a few milliliters left of one of them, and on occassion, I will sparingly dab a few drops behind my ears just to feel extra feminine and girlish.

Damn!

the last thing i wanted to be admitting to is a perfume preference.........

the little's say it's frances denney "hope"

went out today and sampled and found myself a few new favorites, Midnight Fantasy by Britney spears, Soul 2 Soul Faith Hill, and Katy Perry Purr. now if only i had the money today to buy one of them. Oh well

It's not really a perfume, but it's close. The cheap equivalent that I can afford, anyway... I commonly wear Bath and Body Works' Sweet Pea scent. It's actually quite girly, and I've gotten a couple compliments on it so far. c:

Littlesissyme

I don't wear girls perfume... but I do smell at the most perfumes while being at the mall with my female friends
    I have to admit that the new Justin Bieber Someday perfume actually smells pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by KuuKuu View Post
    It's not really a perfume, but it's close. The cheap equivalent that I can afford, anyway... I commonly wear Bath and Body Works' Sweet Pea scent. It's actually quite girly, and I've gotten a couple compliments on it so far. c:
    . May I ask where you can buy Sweet Pea from? I tried that one once and liked it but was never able to find it again.
    Last edited by MetalHeadTiffany; 20-May-2012 at 22:57.