Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caught by mom

Default Caught by mom

I disposed of a diaper before school this morning thinking nothing of it. When i got home i knew sething was amiss, turns out my mom went inthe garbage and found it, she questioned it asking if i had bedwetting problems, i just told her flat out im gonna be honest with you. Things went alot better this time, all she wants though is me to get the diaper wearin out of my system and become "normal".
    At least she Promised to keep it a secret

Miku

What's with parents and the whole idea of kids being "normal"? -_-

Nobody is ever going to be normal.. Normal is nothing more than a state of mind.. As long as every person has their own likes/dislikes, nobody will ever be normal in everyone's eyes.

I'm glad it didn't go so bad, but she could've been at least a little more accepting of it.. Liking something doesn't make someone "not normal" and it kind of hurts that people would actually think it does (when it comes to certain things).

nappiboy

Glad it when a bit better this time for you. Hope your mum excepts it now.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using Tapatalk 2

I told her that there is no such thing as normal and that yes liking diapers is wierd and that i will try to stop, she more or less mad that i kept a secret from her

CaptainPreposterous

My mom has 'caught' me a total of 5 times, due to my carelessness.

It pretty much went the same way the first few, except she wrote a note instead of talking to me. I didn't want to speak to her directly about it, so I wrote her a note back explaining everything.

The last time she found and threw out my entire stash and talked to me directly instead of her usual note she leaves. I flat out told her, "I made a promise to myself I'm not going to change who I am for anyone. Not even you." I thought it would make her even angrier, but she seemed to be in shock I was so forward with her and left me alone. It pays off to be assertive sometimes. I'm usually so quiet, so I use that to my advantage when I feel it's needed.

Glad that everything went better than expected. I think she's getting close to fully accepting you. She probably hasn't grasped that wearing diapers isn't abnormal, or she was to angry/shocked to notice.

"uncommon" yes. "abnormal", no. Next time you have issues with that grammar, stop and ask her if she has any quirks that she would admit are uncommon. Then press on how she would not appreciate it if someone called her "not normal" for that. That'll put it in terms she can relate better to.

Yes, careless disposal. That was also my mistake which led to my getting "caught." I was questioned as you were, with very similar outcomes. Except now, my parents seem to pretend it dosen't exist anymore after I told them point blank it was part of who I am. I think the matter is settled, and I hope you also are able to find resolution.

I think what bothers parents is how needing to wear diapers will affect dating, meeting someone to share your life. The problem then is, can you give up diapers, or can you find someone to share that with as well? Sometimes discussion is a good thing, especially if you can lessen these fears. It's also something which each teen diaper lover should give some thought.

I tried to give up my diapers when I got married, but it didn't work. Fortunately my wife is understanding, and I can wear around her. If you can tell your parents, "I know your concern, and it is something I have to give a great deal of thought to. It is something I am compelled to do. I can't just back burner it, as it is always there, demanding to be expressed, but there are a lot of different thinking people out there. I know I may have to wear less when I'm older, but I also will need to find someone who is open minded. The thing is, there are people like that. It just makes my search a little more difficult. What will help me is your love, support and most importantly, understanding."

Parents just need a little reassurance, because we have so many things to worry about. Diapers can be hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    "uncommon" yes. "abnormal", no. Next time you have issues with that grammar, stop and ask her if she has any quirks that she would admit are uncommon. Then press on how she would not appreciate it if someone called her "not normal" for that. That'll put it in terms she can relate better to.
    Abnormal | Define Abnormal at Dictionary.com

By sheer numbers of AB/DL/TB's compared to the overall world population that lives in cloth/disposable society this IS abnormal by the proper definition of the word. However is there a problem with this in most cases, not really and if there are it's manageable.