Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PJ's

Default PJ's

Is there any way that I could buy PJ's online or do I have to go into stores and get them myself. I would like to buy a nightie or one that is pink with a cute top and bottom it that helps any.

let me search the forum for you... yup. there are several jammie topics.

Why did I think this thread was gonna be about Eddie Murphie's really old show.. -___-

I would suggest catalogue ordering through Sears, etc., if that is an option for you

going to the brick and mortar store to try things on and look through all the pretty stuff in the girls, misses and even the women's departments are/is all the fun. get a friend to go with you if it is a problem with embarrassment. pictures online are just not the same as feeling, smelling and experiencing the stuff in first-person. and letting your little's out while your doing it... well that is just everything. that is what it's all for!

If having things sent to your house is an option check out shopjustice.com they have the cutest PJ's in my opinion including nightgowns and rompers and all their PJ's are available up to size 18! Be careful though they do not ship discreetly the package will arrive with their logo stamped all over it.

If you have a ross they sell lots, of cute of stuff for cheap, I just got a lacy black dress their in my size for under $20. They sell cute PJ's to on the cheap, and don't be nervous buying them I know it is hard, but speaking from experience discount outlets are a great place to get good women's clothes at reasonable, as well as major chains if you don't look like your nervous no one will say anything you might even get a compliment for being brave enough to shop for clothes for your "girl friend". When I bought the black dress at ross the check out girl said she though it would make girl friend very happy and had no idea it was for me, so just be confident and get what you like. It is a lot easier to get a an opaque or translucent shopping bag in the house discretely than an a labeled up package from my experience. This especially true if you plan carefully and do your shopping around holiday and women's birthdays in your family. I was also perusing the ladies department at target that day for a dress bottom button cardigan for mom not so much as clerk took a second thought to me browsing the ladies department.
    I know that all that is a lot to make the point, of just go for it and act confident and everything will be fine.
    Best of luck finding some cute jammies,
    -
    Adella

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    If you have a ross they sell lots, of cute of stuff for cheap, I just got a lacy black dress their in my size for under $20. They sell cute PJ's to on the cheap, and don't be nervous buying them I know it is hard, but speaking from experience discount outlets are a great place to get good women's clothes at reasonable, as well as major chains if you don't look like your nervous no one will say anything you might even get a compliment for being brave enough to shop for clothes for your "girl friend". When I bought the black dress at ross the check out girl said she though it would make girl friend very happy and had no idea it was for me, so just be confident and get what you like. It is a lot easier to get a an opaque or translucent shopping bag in the house discretely than an a labeled up package from my experience. This especially true if you plan carefully and do your shopping around holiday and women's birthdays in your family. I was also perusing the ladies department at target that day for a dress bottom button cardigan for mom not so much as clerk took a second thought to me browsing the ladies department.
    I know that all that is a lot to make the point, of just go for it and act confident and everything will be fine.
    Best of luck finding some cute jammies,
    -
    Adella
    I am thinking about walking into wal-mart and buying some, what I will be looking for is a pink top and and a pink bottom or shorts to go with it.

Thanks for the advice, I will probably go at night due to wal mart being empty at night time.