Thread: Hey :)

Default Hey :)

Hey people, my name is Eden, most people call me Sweden, because i'm blonde and look Swedish. I'm from London, I joined this website because I have a strange addiction to anything to do with Bottles, or pacifiers. I don't know how it first started but I often find myself craving/needing these items, and it frustrates me that I cant have them. I'm quite social so now that I have plucked up the courage to post my intro, expect to see me posting a lot more often.

bbySweds

good to see people from the ul joining now why dont you tell us about your non tb interests?

Quote Originally Posted by bbySweds View Post
    Hey people, my name is Eden, most people call me Sweden, because i'm blonde and look Swedish. I'm from London, I joined this website because I have a strange addiction to anything to do with Bottles, or pacifiers. I don't know how it first started but I often find myself craving/needing these items, and it frustrates me that I cant have them. I'm quite social so now that I have plucked up the courage to post my intro, expect to see me posting a lot more often.

bbySweds
    Hey Sweden welcome to adisc i do like your intro but why not saying like what you like hobbeys intrests could be music films games anything you like.

i wish a gret welcome to adisc dont be scared to ask qus we are a verry nice comuinty and if u like u can just pm me i will try get back to you asap have a good evving