Thread: Furry cloth diaper folds.

Default Furry cloth diaper folds.

How would furries fold cloth diapers to get around the tail? I've been thinking about it for a while but I haven't figured anything out.

Do any of you have any ideas?

for my reply I must ask a question:

Do you mean furrys in drawings or furrys as in fursuiters?

In drawings and roleplays, I imagine fursuiters would just cut a hole in a regular cloth nappy.

To be honest, in most roleplays I tend to ignore the issue of the tail completely. Partly because it's easier, but also partly because when I roleplay as a little, I like experiences to be as close to 'real' as possible (despite being a furry). Multiple lines describing someone adjusting the diaper for my tail makes it feel less 'real' as I don't really have one :P so for other littles I do the same; neatly skip over the tail part of things, unless they ask specifically about it.

As for what furries would really do...disposables I'd assume would have an extra tape over the tail, or just an extra hole like the leg holes, similar with cloth all-in-ones/velcro/contour diapers...as for cloth diapers...I guess parents would just cut holes in and it would be another 'do it yourself' aspect of cloth diapers, totally normal and expected when using those diapers, just as in our world we're supposed to wash diapers prior to using them.

Pretty much what Charliepup said. Depends on the fur's idea of how the diaper will fit. Some would just be a hole in the diaper that you put the tail in as your putting it on.

Others i know would have a half circle with a strap at the top that will stay in place with tape Velcro or a button like this.

Others have it so the diaper stops just before the tail. But im sure those type would work very well :P

Some of it might depend on the style of tail, long and thin (liike a rat's or monkeys) could easily be handled with a hole, big and bushy (like a squirrles) would likely be served better with a tail tapeor similar.

He was talking about cloth... remember?

"How would furries fold cloth diapers to get around the tail?"

See! (no offense)

Now I'd say it'd be like the regular fold only with less coverage at the back.
    (so that it stops under the tail) And have a plastic pant with a tail strap or hole.

But that's just me and my crazy head,

Fox

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSparkyFox View Post
    He was talking about cloth... remember?

"How would furries fold cloth diapers to get around the tail?"

See! (no offense)

Now I'd say it'd be like the regular fold only with less coverage at the back.
    (so that it stops under the tail) And have a plastic pant with a tail strap or hole.

But that's just me and my crazy head,

Fox
    The same way i think, if they are going to reuse the cloth diaper they can see where the tail is going to come out and make hole and tail strap that can be held in place with a pin.

I figure it'd just have excess cloth around that area, specially made so that when its put on theres enough excess at the back to pull up around the tail, then hold the two edges together with a pin