Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey Everyone,
    You can call me bean. I found this site a couple years ago, and have used it periodically as a great resource in trying to understand my lifelong desires for diapers. So, "Thank you!" to everyone who has contributed. I feel that I have reached a point of understanding myself well enough, that I can contribute to the conversation. I want to continue learning, and hopefully what I learn can be useful to others.
    I am working on finding my way in life. Diapers are part of who I am but certainly not most of it. For the last ten years or so, my biggest passion in life has been racing bicycles. That is what consumes most of my time, and it is something that I love. I don't have a professional contract yet, but I'm on my way. As far as hobbies go, other than the obvious one. I love travelling, reading, walking/running and spending time with family and friends. Thanks for letting me be part of your community, and I look forward to some great conversations.

Hey! Welcome to ADISC!

I love travelling too! But I don't get to do it as much as I would like, since it can get pretty expensive! I managed to get away to Budapest in January for a few days though, so that was awesome

What sorts of places do you like travelling to?

Hey Talula, Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure Budapest was an incredible place to visit. A lot of my traveling has been racing bikes all over the US, and some in South America and Europe. If you get a chance, the Czech Republic is a really fascinating country, and its more affordable than a lot of places.

Locke

Would your name happen to be an Enders Game reference, by any incredibly unlikely chance?

A good introduction!

May you find the answers you seek and enjoy your endeavors here. It is an intoxicating place!

Quote Originally Posted by ilostthesheriff View Post
    A good introduction!
    It is an intoxicating place!
    I know I get drunk here all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Would your name happen to be an Enders Game reference, by any incredibly unlikely chance?
    When I came up with the name I was mostly just thinking about how beans are some of my favorite foods. But, Ender's Game is a great book, and I thought about that connection later.

BLMProductions

so you race bicycles huh? will you be participating in the race across america, because i will! (as crew im not in shape to do a ride like this)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxracer529 View Post
    so you race bicycles huh? will you be participating in the race across america, because i will! (as crew im not in shape to do a ride like this)
    No, I've never done RAAM, but it is an amazing event. Best of luck to your team this year!