Thread: The Biggest sized tabbed baby diaper

Default The Biggest sized tabbed baby diaper

Hey everyone, so Ive been playing in diapers on and off for a few years and right now I don't want to go a day without one on (I'm on a walk with a very full diaper right now) so far all I've been wearing is depends. I love baby diapers, the tabs and being able to put them on as tight as I can is what I love. But I cannot find any that fit, I've searched and searched through threads trying to find which are the best for my size. So far I think it's Pampers size 7. So I went to Raleys last night on a mission to get some and they didnt have any, inpatience got the best of me and I grabbed some 6's and hoped for the best, and was left diassaponted.

So can you help me? I'm a 28 in the waist, and on a budget. Are there any baby diapers that will fit me that i don't have to pull up?! Or will I have to find adult diapers with tabs?

Thank you so much
    -Mikeyboy

---------- Post added at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

Aww no one to help?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy View Post
    Are there any baby diapers that will fit me that i don't have to pull up?! Or will I have to find adult diapers with tabs?
    It just depends on how you define "fit." Yes, you'll surely find some that you can stretch into. Will you be satisfied with that? No idea. Some people get a kick out of being in an actual baby diaper, others are all about function. If you're looking for function, you're definitely much better off with an adult diaper.

As for baby diapers, here's a post with some illustrations.

Best of luck!

Get a sample of Cushies from ABU. They specifically design them to look and fit like baby diapers. (only one tape each side) You may like them.

Wigin531

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Get a sample of Cushies from ABU. They specifically design them to look and fit like baby diapers. (only one tape each side) You may like them.
    I agree