Thread: G'day everyone

Default G'day everyone

Found this forum while doing some research on the internet, Figured I'd give it a try since I have a few questions. Diapers are something I like to wear / do in my spare time, I work in a professional environment so I cannot wear them 24/7 like I did a few years ago. But such as life.

I'm not sure what else to say, I've never been good at introducing myself. Ah well! Hope to have a great time here and learn some new things.

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MasterZck View Post
    Found this forum while doing some research on the internet, Figured I'd give it a try since I have a few questions. Diapers are something I like to wear / do in my spare time, I work in a professional environment so I cannot wear them 24/7 like I did a few years ago. But such as life.

I'm not sure what else to say, I've never been good at introducing myself. Ah well! Hope to have a great time here and learn some new things.
    Welcome to the forum, MasterZck! I got all excited that you were going to be an Aussie, based on the title... Oh well, just me and my stupid obsession with Australians.

Anyways, about you! Please tell us more! I promise, we won't bite - just be careful with the furries... I hope you enjoy your stay on the forum, learn, bond, and have fun!

~Alexis

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to join in.

Stay dry and happy!