Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just bought new onesies!

Cool Just bought new onesies!

I went to Baby Pants, Adult Size Baby Products and got my first three onesies yesterday. This site seems to accomodate all sizes of people. I am a skinny guy and most onesies i find on ebay are for uh...curvier people -_-.

Has anyone had an experience with this site before? I just consulted the mighty google and liked their patterns. I cant wait for them to come! Now that I am getting more comfortable with embracing my AB/DL side, I am finally getting more AB stuff.

I also got 2 pairs of training pants from them when im feeling more like a potty training toddler. They looked cute and they are exactly what i wanted for cute patterned briefs. They have dinosaurs on them! Anyone have links to cute adult sized briefs that remind you of stuff toddlers or preschoolers would wear?

I have not had experience with this company, let us know the quality and shipping time of their product when you get it in.

I purchased the Cuddlz Onesie, it is fleece warm and has a nice fit, good product so far. Link: Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diaper Store

These onesies have the most of what I desired for a good baby feel, good snaps at the bottom , and white edges for the crotch neck and arms. The product got here in 3 weeks. was in a dark gray bag very well sealed and required a signature on delivery.

i have purchases a few things from them, great service.

Aw that's so awesome. I can't wait to start buying stuff like this. :3

Ill keep you guys posted on when it arrives and how they feel.

Quote Originally Posted by BabiKevy View Post
    I have not had experience with this company, let us know the quality and shipping time of their product when you get it in.

I purchased the Cuddlz Onesie, it is fleece warm and has a nice fit, good product so far. Link: Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diaper Store

These onesies have the most of what I desired for a good baby feel, good snaps at the bottom , and white edges for the crotch neck and arms. The product got here in 3 weeks. was in a dark gray bag very well sealed and required a signature on delivery.
    I have one of the cuddlz onsies too and would agree with you, it's very nice! Might have to order another one lol

i love the dinosaur onesie i bought from baby pants wish they had more boy designs tho .

Ok so the package came today. it was a grey envelope kinda shaped like a throw pillow. Very discreet. I got 3 onesies - a blue one a dinosaur one and a white one. The fabrics are really soft and breathe really well. It has metal snaps on the shoulder and of course the crotch and they look super cute.

My only gripe is I should have gotten them a size smaller (I am 5'11" 153lbs size 30 waist and went with the XL) but the site says they shrink in the washer on high heat so it will fit me afterwards! Ill post some pics of them after I shrink them tonight. So far i am impressed with their service. I ordered them Saturday and they arrive today. Not bad! Especially since (i think) they are located in CA and im in MA. Pictures soon. Id definitely recommend these guys to anyone.

well I have two pairs of their training pants and i love them! I am planning to get more. They defintly make me feel like a toddler who wants to put on 'big girl' pants Unfortuntly I havent been able to find any other place that sells adult underwear that looks like toddler underwear, but if anyone else does I would love to know too!