Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hello, I am TheOneWhoSees. You may call me whatever you wish, provided that it's not insulting and I know you’re referring to me (That should be obvious). I’m currently in a schooling stage but I am doing well at it. I hope to progress further in it. I’m generally quiet but I am capable of being talkative if the subject interests me enough.

I’ve been into the idea of diapers for maybe 7 years. My interest goes back much further in hindsight but I never really thought much of it until 7 years ago. I’ve been lurking around ab/dl forums and sites for at least 4 years now. I’ve decided that I should get involved in the community; it really does look like a nice one to be in.

I like to learn first and foremost. I like to read. I like to write but I'm not too into it. I play video games semi-often; I love media in general, really. My interests are mainly in history and the sciences. I love to study other cultures and laws; I like to know differences, really. I can’t really explain my interests beyond that; they’re constantly evolving and changing so frequently. I like to explore new interests until I find some that stick.

I’m probably just going to lurk for the most part. I will post as I see fit, though. Posting an intro is a big step for me. I hope that this will lead to me becoming more involved in the general ab/dl community.

I can't think of anything else for me to say off the top of my head. I’m sorry about my prose; I really do talk like that at times. I’ll probably become more informal as I settle in.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneWhoSees View Post
    Hello, I am TheOneWhoSees. You may call me whatever you wish, provided that it's not insulting and I know you’re referring to me (That should be obvious). I’m currently in a schooling stage but I am doing well at it. I hope to progress further in it. I’m generally quiet but I am capable of being talkative if the subject interests me enough.

I’ve been into the idea of diapers for maybe 7 years. My interest goes back much further in hindsight but I never really thought much of it until 7 years ago. I’ve been lurking around ab/dl forums and sites for at least 4 years now. I’ve decided that I should get involved in the community; it really does look like a nice one to be in.

I like to learn first and foremost. I like to read. I like to write but I'm not too into it. I play video games semi-often; I love media in general, really. My interests are mainly in history and the sciences. I love to study other cultures and laws; I like to know differences, really. I can’t really explain my interests beyond that; they’re constantly evolving and changing so frequently. I like to explore new interests until I find some that stick.

I’m probably just going to lurk for the most part. I will post as I see fit, though. Posting an intro is a big step for me. I hope that this will lead to me becoming more involved in the general ab/dl community.

I can't think of anything else for me to say off the top of my head. I’m sorry about my prose; I really do talk like that at times. I’ll probably become more informal as I settle in.
    i am unsure how to address you, but Greeting.......
    i like you nick name. it would suggest an enigma. i noted that on your wall you said you watch and wait. are you by chance a "seer". or in training to become one maybe?
    anyway, please let me welcome you to ADISC. i too, am still fairly new here, but i know this to be a very friendly group of folks. please do get involved when ever you feel comfortable to do so.

my name is little lodge wrecker
    and i am at your service........