Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello !

Julien

Default Hello !

Hi !

I'm registered for several months but I had never post here.

So, I'm french, I've 22 (nearly 23) and I like wear then use diapers.

I'm mostly interest by boys (I'm gay) and sport (soccer and formula 1).

I hope to be comprehensible.

Peachy

Bonjour et bienvenu ADISC.

That's about all I remember from my 2 1/2 years of French at school, so I'll switch to English now. Enjoy your time here and if I'm not mistaken, you're the first member from France we have. Even searching the member list does not show anyone else from France.

Peachy

Bonsoir Julien

Welcome and enjoy.
    I love to visit France and have enjoyed many great holidays there. The last 3 years we have stayed in Argelais-sur-Mer.
    When I was doing the grocery shopping in Carrafor and other supermarkets I noticed that they stock several brands of adult nappies/diapers. Have you tried them and would you recommened any of them?
    We must talk again about football and formula 1. For my sins I am a loyal Leeds Utd. fan and look forward to the day when we will return to the top.

bonjour!

have a good time here

~kef de la belgique ^^

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    salut, je te parle, mais mon francais n'est pas tres bien.
    Hello, good to talk to you, and my francais est tres awful.

Anyway, you get to tpractice your English writing here

Have fun, be wet and be well.

Bonjour Julien
    Je'mappelle Legobaby this is all I can remember and I am still leaning french just started my third year of learning it
    Anyway I hope you like this site and yes I am made out of lego

Bonjour! thats all I remember from the french class I had to take..

I also like soccer and am starting to get into Formula 1 racing.

anyways, hope to see you posting more frequently and im sure you'll like it here

Hey and welcome to ADISC. I should hypothetically be able to speak some French seeing as I'm Canadian, but unfortunately I was never able to get the hang of the language. In any case, it's great to see you here. I love the diversity of people on this site!

As far as sports go, soccer is THE sport from my perspective. I love both playing and watching it, though I get the most into watching when Euro or the World Cup come around. That generally involves watching almost every game. I also like Champions League a lot, especially when one of the big clubs gets upset by a less-well-known team. For that same reason, I love the FA Cup in the English Premier League. Who do you support?

Anyways, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. I look forward to seeing you around.

Julien

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanBEN View Post
    As far as sports go, soccer is THE sport from my perspective. I love both playing and watching it, though I get the most into watching when Euro or the World Cup come around. That generally involves watching almost every game. I also like Champions League a lot, especially when one of the big clubs gets upset by a less-well-known team. For that same reason, I love the FA Cup in the English Premier League. Who do you support?
    In the french league, I prefer Saint-Etienne which is one of the most popular clubs. And I like Ajax Amsterdam too.