Thread: Time to take a break from the forum

Default Time to take a break from the forum

For sometime now I've been contemplating taking a break from Adisc.
    It's not that I don't like the members here, some of you and you know who you are have been truly wonderful and welcoming.

The thing is I'm just not feeling motivated to post much these days. It seems I've lost my spark, not that I've been overly active as of late but I have had my moments. I had even toyed with the idea of starting a blog but I just can't seem to get in to it. Perhaps I'm a bit studied out from school (Thankfully the semester just ended ) and need a long break or it could be from some of the medication I'm currently taking for my Rheumatoid Arthritis. Honestly I don't know.

I really don't have any plans to leave but I think it's safe to say that my threads and comments will be a lot less than they have been. I'm not sure if anyone will really notice to be honest but for those that do I wanted to let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by MeDisneyBaby View Post
    For sometime now I've been contemplating taking a break from Adisc.
    It's not that I don't like the members here, some of you and you know who you are have been truly wonderful and welcoming.

The thing is I'm just not feeling motivated to post much these days. It seems I've lost my spark, not that I've been overly active as of late but I have had my moments. I had even toyed with the idea of starting a blog but I just can't seem to get in to it. Perhaps I'm a bit studied out from school (Thankfully the semester just ended ) and need a long break or it could be from some of the medication I'm currently taking for my Rheumatoid Arthritis. Honestly I don't know.

I really don't have any plans to leave but I think it's safe to say that my threads and comments will be a lot less than they have been. I'm not sure if anyone will really notice to be honest but for those that do I wanted to let you know.
    you are damn well right someone will notice. i will most certainly take notice and have done so already, my special Friend.....
    i look for your comments, and i miss when you don't have something to say. i miss being able to play with you in the forum. you have such a good and childlike nature.
    but i truly understand what it is to be on meds for what you are dealing with; and what they can knock out of you. even just how tired every day life can make us every once in a while, and you have school on top of everything else.

so just take care of yourself first. that is the most important. make sure you keep up on school. and lastly, even if all you can do is just read a few post once in a while maybe you can still feel connected. and you never know when you might want to say something in here somewhere, just so all your good friends will know your still kicking...... (and drawing on walls).... (big smile)

please be good to your self;
    fiver......

I think one of the most important things about being ABDL is to only do what feels right, and not worry when you don't do what doesn't. You're a great guy and I'm glad you're one of us, but I understand the need to just be away (I didn't have a diapered home on the internet from about 2003 until I joined here in 2010, and was rather ok with that). Stay safe, do good things, and we'll be here if and when the universe brings you back.