Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with reducing the size of that padded butt?

jj2jjj

Default Help with reducing the size of that padded butt?

So I just recently got a new pair of baggy shorts and am probably going to wear them with a diaper under for my first public outing next week. I've noticed that it's pretty unnoticable with just a tshirt and the shirts on (With the diaper underneath) but if I put my favourite cardigan thingy on over it it seriously makes my bum stick out. Like insanely. Now no one would guess that this bottom was 'padded' but it pokes out with a cardigan on so much that people would be staring just for the size of my bum :P

Any tips on reducing the size of that padded bum?

Quote Originally Posted by jj2jjj View Post
    ... if I put my favourite cardigan thingy on over it it seriously makes my bum stick out. Like insanely. Now no one would guess that this bottom was 'padded' but it pokes out with a cardigan on so much that people would be staring just for the size of my bum :P

Any tips on reducing the size of that padded bum?
    Put on a few pounds around the waist? Works for me.

Locke

I always heard that if you take a light jacket and tie it around your waist, that covers just about everything up really well.

wear tight underwear. that's what i do on the exceedingly rare occasion that i get to wear out.

wear a skirt.......
    (can't believe i said that, oh well)
    get SRS and then wear a skirt.......
    (got it right that time)

I wear a pair of tight-fitting boxer-briefs over the top of the diaper, that seems to help holding it in a bit. But really, I have a big sticking-out butt even when I'm not wearing one, so there's not really any hope for me

Wear a black leather trench coat and really dark sunglasses everywhere you go no matter what. That way you won't draw any attention to your diaper area, just you.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    get SRS and then wear a skirt.......
    I don't see how a Synchrotron Radiation Source would help reduce unwanted attention... Were you thinking of something else...?

PullupKid

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I don't see how a Synchrotron Radiation Source would help reduce unwanted attention... Were you thinking of something else...?
    I think he means Sexual Reassignment Surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by PullupKid View Post
    I think he means Sexual Reassignment Surgery.
    Ohhhhhhhh! Cheers! I looked at a few pages of web results but couldn't figure it out!

Ha ha! Yeah... I guess that'd work...