Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Hi there I am a 28 year old sissy ab from the palm beach fl area. I am looking to make new friends and chat with people and get ideas on how to be a better sissy

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll get some ideas as to how to regress as a sissy baby since we have a sissy forum where these things are discussed. I'm not particularly into it, but I do enjoy the forum as it appeals to a certain part of my personality.

Since this is your introduction thread, can you tell us a little more about yourself in your general life. As you live in the Palm Beach area, do you enjoy the ocean, surfing, boating, etc? I grew up in New Jersey on Barnegat Bay and the ocean and had a blast as a kid. I owned several boats, two which were sail boats. I also enjoy music, reading and writing. What do you do to pass the time?

Quote Originally Posted by sissybabyjames View Post
    Hi there I am a 28 year old sissy ab from the palm beach fl area. I am looking to make new friends and chat with people and get ideas on how to be a better sissy
    Yesssssss........
    Sissy's Rock!
    the world needs more Sissy/Lg's
    one day we will take over the World! then everyone will have to wear Pink......
    no, just kidding

greetings, James.......
    (sissy's still Rock of course)
    just in case you can't tell, i am a bit of a sissy my self. and i can be shy at times too. well, in real-life i am shy that is. not so much here on ADISC.
    like DogBoy, i too grew up on the water. only i did so in the cold of oregon on the Columbia river. i love boats and the water. how about you? give us a hale if your comfortable doing so, and tell us all a bit about your interests so we can get to know you........

lodge wrecker......