Thread: Hi All

Jeff8590

Default Hi All

Hi my name is Jeff and i have been interested in diapers for as long as i can remember. when i was 9 I started to wet the bed and was put back into diapers at night. As time went on i liked the security i felt when i was wearing a diaper and i would start to wear one to school. when i was 12 i had to go to boarding school and i first felt that i would be the only one that wet the bed but little did i know my room mate was also a bed wetter and wore a diaper to bed to and we became good friends. Fast forward to today and I still wet the bed and love the feeling of diapers.

BLMProductions

Welcome to the site! hope you make lots of friends here

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff8590 View Post
    when i was 12 i had to go to boarding school and i first felt that i would be the only one that wet the bed but little did i know my room mate was also a bed wetter and wore a diaper to bed to and we became good friends. Fast forward to today and I still wet the bed and love the feeling of diapers.

So the boarding school put you with another diaper wearing bedwetter, or is it completely random that this convergance of two 12 year old boys who wet the bed and happen to both wear diapers as a solution to it ended up roomates?

Jeff8590

The school knew i was a bedwetter so they put me with another so i would not get teased or embarrassed at night.