Thread: Maryland AB and BF

OrionFoxCub

Default Maryland AB and BF

Hello Everyone
    My name is Orion or Ryan (IRL) 24 years old. I am a ITS grad at CSM in Maryland. I am a tech nerd and video gamer. I fix malware on family and friends computers in my spare time. In addition to my furry ABDL side. I work as a government intern so that job can be very stressful. I use diapers paci's and bottles to unwind as well as xbox movies and anime collecting. I do not need to "Cub out" to have a great time. 80% of the time I am in a caregiver mood. I am looking for support and suggestions on this site. Specifically like minded hard working people like myself who like to feel young at certain times. I had no idea there were so many ABDL's in one place. Oh one more thing i am a movie fanatic. My favorite director is Mel Brooks and my favorite actor is Jim Carrey. Nice to see a place where people can speak intelligently about this interest

Oh how awesome! Im also a babyfur, and I live in VA. I like games too, though mainly computer. I don't really have any recent console systems. My ex boyfriend does, but meh.

I love Jim Carrey!

I also am baby and a caretaker.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKaylaBear View Post
    Oh how awesome! Im also a babyfur, and I live in VA. I like games too, though mainly computer. I don't really have any recent console systems. My ex boyfriend does, but meh.

I love Jim Carrey!

I also am baby and a caretaker.
    hey Ryan welcome to adisc. i was wondring wat games and movies u like do u like persly i dot mind the game i play if i enjoy it same wth films if it is not in the cinema im fine watching mosdt filmms as i can get up and come back. u allso currius aboy this site can be scary doing new stuff but just by signing up shows that u are brave and the people here are verry nice and will be here to help u so dont worry it may take a while but i know for a fact u will make great friends here and hopefully stay here for years to come. ^^

i wish u a verry good day now and hope we see u around sometime soon