Thread: Topher says hello!

Default Topher says hello!

1) Hello! Who are you?

Call me TOPHER! I was in the closet with my DL until now. I'm still very shy
    about it but I'd like to meet others who are also DL so I did some googling!
    I can't really say who I am or show a image of myself because I have a...
    familiar face in the music world. I'll just say I'm a musician. I play the drums.
    I'd love to make some DL friends!

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm here because all my life I'd had nobody to talk to about this and it has
    always confused me as to why I am drawn to it. I'd like to be a part of a
    community that is into what I'm into so I feel less odd.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I'd have to say music rules my life. Being a musician to the core it is all I
    think about really and put all efforts into to make a life out of it for myself
    and MAYBE a future family. Not that I want children anytime soon. I am
    after all 23 and have a young life to lead. I also am very active and have
    made going to the gym a huge portion of my life.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Support and friendship. Yeah that pretty much sums it up. I just want to
    chat with other DL folks. Discuss favorite brands and what not.

Great intro topher we all on this site are supporting and we dont judge so make yourself at home and hangout

Welcome

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by Topher View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

Call me TOPHER! I was in the closet with my DL until now. I'm still very shy
    about it but I'd like to meet others who are also DL so I did some googling!
    I can't really say who I am or show a image of myself because I have a...
    familiar face in the music world. I'll just say I'm a musician. I play the drums.
    I'd love to make some DL friends!

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm here because all my life I'd had nobody to talk to about this and it has
    always confused me as to why I am drawn to it. I'd like to be a part of a
    community that is into what I'm into so I feel less odd.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I'd have to say music rules my life. Being a musician to the core it is all I
    think about really and put all efforts into to make a life out of it for myself
    and MAYBE a future family. Not that I want children anytime soon. I am
    after all 23 and have a young life to lead. I also am very active and have
    made going to the gym a huge portion of my life.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Support and friendship. Yeah that pretty much sums it up. I just want to
    chat with other DL folks. Discuss favorite brands and what not.
    Awesome intro It's great when people follow the greetings 'help' thread instead of just talking about diapers
    We're very supporting here. I only joined earlier in the week and have already integrated with the people on here pretty well! I was in the same boat as you and so far everybody has been really supportive!

Music is awesome! It's pretty cool to know that there's a popular musician out there with a fetish like this one :P What kind of music do you play or like?
    Do you do anything else in your time? Games, reading, anything like that?

Asher

Glad to see another musician on the site; there's a lot of us here. What do you play (instruments, genres, etc.)?

Hope you enjoy this community!