Thread: "Going little" while shoping....

Default "Going little" while shoping....

(i hope i have this in the right place.... oh well)

i was out shopping the other day at the local Fred Myers for some under-things. i hadn't bought anything in a very long time and on the way through the woman's department (with Karen holding tightly on to my hand to keep me on course) i couldn't help looking at absolutely everything. all the new spring fashions were in and without my even knowing it; we had "gone little" and had pulled lose from Karen and run to a rounder of beautiful white gauze tiered skirts that were almost transparently sheer. we were in ecstacy and quickly took one of the skirts and went looking for a mirror. that's when Daddy caught up with us and said that we should just go try it on. we put it on and came out and twirled around to see the hem dance in the air. Daddy (Karen) said we soul buy it and that i needed a top to match. we just felt like we were floating on air and everyone else in the store had disappeared. it was only Daddy and us....... it was a perfect moment. we so little and so very happy and nothing mattered but in the whole world. it took all day for the giddiness to go away.

when we get like that, Karen has learned long age to keep me from making any decisions. it's not me (an adult) running the system. it's our little's who have taken over. it's very warm and happy and when we come out of it the pleasant feeling's can linger for days some times. Karen has told me many time that She loves our sissy Lt gl side. and She loves it when our little's come out in public so She can show Her little girl off. but it's happened when Karen hasn't been with me, and i absolutely hate that because it can be disorienting.

are there others here who have these feelings come over them too (going little)? what triggers it for you? do you retain or lose adult control when it happens? does it ever happen in public? how long do/does the after effects last.....
    Last edited by littlelodgewrecker; 11-May-2012 at 03:27.

I think I missed something with the pronouns in that she's, we's, I's and it's all got flustered in my head .... I is big you? We that's you and little you right? And She is (Karen) Daddy or is She little you? and it "She loves it when it comes out" or is it the little you?... then again I might just be tired.

As to littling in pubic I've been there but never as far as you, I always have adult me on my shoulder saying one or other and is always there to pay, I'd love that feeling though if I had a mommy

(I think this could make a good AB topic too ^_^)

an explanation of "pronouns";

She = Karen = Daddy = Spouse = SO....... as a kajira (gorean slave) i was taught to capitalize when addressing an owner, master or spouse or other important person. i have kept the habit.

i = me when i am on top and in control of the system.

we = little's = alters = the little thousand........ my children inside so to speak. the system.

Hmmm, I don't know how you would classify this, as I tend to be a child at heart. And therefor act childish and get into spells of enjoying being a kid and go into the role and find it hard to get out when addressed with a serious situation. On the flip side Its normally with friends or others that blow it off as me having fun. Its happened at work adn that was fun to try and explain without sounding mentally unstable. o.o because I decided to be giddy and laugh at everything and make silly jokes and skip instead of walk. (again I am not sure if its the same category.. but yes. Best explenation I have at the moment)

Quote Originally Posted by liger0 View Post
    Hmmm, I don't know how you would classify this, as I tend to be a child at heart. And therefor act childish and get into spells of enjoying being a kid and go into the role and find it hard to get out when addressed with a serious situation. On the flip side Its normally with friends or others that blow it off as me having fun. Its happened at work adn that was fun to try and explain without sounding mentally unstable. o.o because I decided to be giddy and laugh at everything and make silly jokes and skip instead of walk. (again I am not sure if its the same category.. but yes. Best explenation I have at the moment)
    you sounds to me like it comes over you before you know it. and your child or children take over even if you don't want it to happen. although you seem to have a good deal of fun when you go-little. and i am sure that you do like it if your in a friendly environment......

if i may ask, do you talk to your little side at all?
    does anyone talk to their little's......

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    an explanation of "pronouns";

She = Karen = Daddy = Spouse = SO....... as a kajira (gorean slave) i was taught to capitalize when addressing an owner, master or spouse or other important person. i have kept the habit.

i = me when i am on top and in control of the system.

we = little's = alters = the little thousand........ my children inside so to speak. the system.
    That's so cool

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    you sounds to me like it comes over you before you know it. and your child or children take over even if you don't want it to happen. although you seem to have a good deal of fun when you go-little. and i am sure that you do like it if your in a friendly environment......

if i may ask, do you talk to your little side at all?
    does anyone talk to their little's......
    I do enjoy it in a friendly enviroment. That sounds strangely familiar to what a psyc told me when I was 14 about an Alter that managed to make itself noticeable a couple times without permission to do so. Never taking over just letting me know its there if I needed it. It was more a protection thing back then. Anyways moving on.

I know it may sound strange, I've talked with my alters in my own little world. Pretending to be them or other imaginary people that I made up. At the same time I completely know what is going on and have control over it. I always thought it was just a more creative way to have an argument with myself. :P

sometimes I just feel like its ok to express myself like that. Its pretty spontaneous though. the situation and the trust has to be right.

I know what you mean about it floating with you for a day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    sometimes I just feel like its ok to express myself like that. Its pretty spontaneous though. the situation and the trust has to be right.

I know what you mean about it floating with you for a day or so.
    hello little-one....

i was wondering when you were going to say something as i thought that you might be able to relate to these feelings..... it kind-of give you a special outlook on life, doesn't it. one i don't think everyone gets to see.......
    (soft smile)