Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Can I Get These Diapers?

Default Where Can I Get These Diapers?

My all time favorite is Pampers from around 1981 era. The size is Toddler, but it's not the purple coloured box. I believe they were only sold in the larger quantity boxes. The colour was orange, and the unique features were a refastenable tape, slightly thicker than the purple toddler size, and most important of all, THE "SWEET" SMELL WAS EVEN STRONGER. If anyone knows where I can purchase these diapers (or ones that most closely resemble them), IN AN ADULT SIZE (medium), please post. The features important to me are as follows:

1- Plastic Backing (preferably white)

2- VERY Thick (and absorbent of course)

3- STRONG "sweet" smell (like that of Pampers back in the 70's and 80's)

For the record, the reason I like to wear diapers, is because I enjoy the way they feel, when wearing them. I love the smell (Pampers). Typically, I like to put a diaper on, ejaculate in it, and then urinate in it, or vice versa. Am I alone, or are there others "out there" who share this "fetish"?

Thanks in advance, if you can provide me with information that meets my "needs".

gamebaby

Well last i cheked they ebay that product i just happend to know. But it will show up probly.

Darkfinn

Sadly there aren't any adult diapers to my knowledge that are scented today.

The most "babyish" adult diaper I know of is the Bambino. (Bambino Diapers - the ABDL website for Diapers, Adult Babies, Designer ABDL Diapers and more!)

I hope that helps.

Thanks Darkfinn. I guess the best way to describe what I'm looking for, is a plastic-backed diaper that is the THICKEST, WHITEST, and has the STRONGEST SWEET "Pampers" scent product that I can locate. It's too bad there isn't someone who has gone to the trouble of replicating a Pampers diaper in an adult size with the scent, thickness and single tape design that I'm looking for. Either way, the those four main traits are what's most important for me. Am I alone in this so-called "fetish"? I keep reading a lot about those who like to "wet" and "mess" in a diaper. What about those (like myself), who like to "massage" (or play with myself) and cum in a diaper? I just enjoy the way it feels. Sorry if it seems unusual.

Darkfinn

there are lots of us who masturbate in our diapers... so no, you aren't alone in that aspect... we just don't really discuss it on here...

what happens in your diaper stays in your diaper... that sort of thing...

I see that you are in Canada... and I don't know if Bambino ships there or not... if you can't get the Bambinos, try to find some Abri-form X-plus... they're white and super thick...

I know that some ABDL websites (don't know any off the top of my head) sell drops that you can put in diapers for them to smell like that. A quick google search could clear that up.

Edit: I couldn't find any websites, but there are a few on ebay. Search google for "diaper fresh scent drops"

Mommie's Diaper Fresh and Powder Fresh Scents sells drops. I use them, and they're not bad. It's not exactly the same smell, but it's good.

Thanks for the link. It would be nice if someone were to obtain a Pampers toddler size from 1981 and replicate an exact duplicate in an adult size would be just what I'm looking for.

Namewitheld you aren't the only one. I have got several of the "vintage" (as they are called on ebay) pampers, and luvs. Most are from the early 90s and late 80s. They don't have that scent anymore but feel great.

I only use diapers to play with myself not "use" so I think we have something in common. You could go the ebay route to get what you are looking for, but they generally run $150+. Also I tried bambinos and they don't have that feel that the old baby diapers did, no where close.

I've gotten lucky and have gotten some good deals. But I'm always looking for more if anyone has any. I need to get my camera so I can take pics of what I've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    Namewitheld you aren't the only one. I have got several of the "vintage" (as they are called on ebay) pampers, and luvs. Most are from the early 90s and late 80s. They don't have that scent anymore but feel great.

I only use diapers to play with myself not "use" so I think we have something in common. You could go the ebay route to get what you are looking for, but they generally run $150+. Also I tried bambinos and they don't have that feel that the old baby diapers did, no where close.

I've gotten lucky and have gotten some good deals. But I'm always looking for more if anyone has any. I need to get my camera so I can take pics of what I've got.
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one. If ANYONE knows of any other source to obtain what I've described above, please post. Thanks again everyone.