Thread: Got my GF to agree to wearing a diaper..

Default Got my GF to agree to wearing a diaper..

Ok so after some messing around my girlfriend has discovered she is into bondage although not very personal I wont go into detail so I dont piss anyone off in anyway. But she likes being restrained whether its cuffed or tied up. She also likes spankings. Now she has lived a..sheltered life. She lives with her mom and sister who she shares a room with so no alone time. So I had her read a list of fetishes and she didnt understand the diaper fetish as most people she thought of pedofiles and I set her straight and after words she understood. (she doesnt know I like them) So long story short In order to keep her restraint for a long period of time I cant stop for bathroom breaks but for now shes just gonna be tied up and have a short session with it. Now if she likes it I may tell her about myself this is like a test to see how she handles it. Is this a good plan or can anyone give me some suggestions? I hope this is the right place to post im new here so im learning my way around.

Sound like your going to have a lot of fun see how you's get along with the bondage and the diaper then maybe intoduce you wearing or maybe see if she likes it and you coud tell he xx

Hello, GuitarGuy! Welcome to ADISC! I'll see if I can offer ya help best I can.

If I get ya straight here..

So you plan on using this particular situation to tell your girlfriend about your AB/DL interests? Okay that seems reasonable your testing the waters and beforehand explaining to her what AB/DL interests are. I think overall the main issue is just getting it out there as it where and hoping she understands. I had similar difficulties telling my previous partner my small need for her to dominate me.

Ultimately it depends on your partner, and what you want in the end.

Some on this site do not involve their partners or tell them for their own reasons of privacy. There's nothing wrong in telling someone, especially if there is a possible opportunity to share in it together in someway which I'm sure you'd be pretty hopeful about! Well you know your partner better than anyone else. If you feel comfortable and know that she is understanding, it wouldn't hurt to just sit down and talk about it beforehand. Obviously you had to talk about the bondage session beforehand in a mature way because that level of intimacy requires a lot of trust and understanding you both obviously have. If she's on board with wearing a diaper for the excursion, It sounds to me she's pretty open minded.

You can wait afterward to tell her if it feels right to you, I know what your going through it's just finding that right moment to put it out there as it where when it feels right. I think you've got the right idea, open up the conversation and talk to her about it during a moment of intimacy. I opened up mine the same way during alone time and it is a pretty ideal time to do so. Just remember to be patient, and be honest. It sounds like she'll understand. Do keep in mind that some have their own boundaries and comfort zones, and just make sure to communicate and have an understanding of that. Though my previous partner did partake in some domination style things, she was only willing to go so far on a few things. Be prepared for that, too.

Hope any of that helps!

-Geno.
    Last edited by Geno; 11-May-2012 at 00:45. Reason: Added a few details

Yes I am hopeful she will understand. Trying not to be obvious I just explained ad/dls to her a d she didn't have a "that's weird" it was more of a understanding. As far as bondage goes or anything sexual I ask what she is comfortable with. From day one I asked before I did anything and even after I ask how she felt about it all because her feelings are very important to me. I truly believe she may learn to enjoy it only time will tell. Thank you for your input it is much appreciated.

To be perfectly blunt, steering your partner towards your fetish this way is going to come across as a fair bit manipulative once you get to the actual big reveal.

It's not impossible that it might work, and it's not wildly egregious, but it doesn't pass the smell test. A workable long-term relationship requires an open, honest dialogue, and this doesn't pass muster.

Yes I can see how it can be viewed this way and I am worried about that but I don't feel like I am manipulating her with it I'm not forcing her if she says no its no. She said yes and has tried to help get them because we stil live with our parents. Plus she is open to trying new fetishes. As I said before she never knew she liked bondage before she met me. Like I kissed her one night and held back her arms and she absolutely loved it and asked me todo more so I introduced her to bondage and it's 100% her thing. She is constantly telling me things she wants to try.

I truly believe she may learn to enjoy it only time will tell.
    Use the opportunity only to be open about yourself, not to get her totally involved right after as part of it even if she is very open. I thought your main focus was just opening up about your interest. BDSM bondage deals often use diapers just to keep the experience going, which is where I thought you were coming from. I had a very long conversation beforehand with my previous partner and she was willing to give me a little bit of what I wanted afterward. I also told her about my submissive tendencies. Her reasoning is that she wanted to make me happy, not because she enjoyed it herself. Just understand what's going on there with your's.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Use the opportunity only to be open about yourself, not to get her totally involved right after as part of it even if she is very open. I thought your main focus was just opening up about your interest. BDSM bondage deals often use diapers just to keep the experience going, which is where I thought you were coming from. I had a very long conversation beforehand with my previous partner and she was willing to give me a little bit of what I wanted afterward. I also told her about my submissive tendencies. Her reasoning is that she wanted to make me happy, not because she enjoyed it herself. Just understand what's going on there with your's.
    My Girlfriend has agreed to change me at some point just because it will make me happy, what an awesome person I am SO lucky!!!

While yes I do want to be open I also want to fullfill my needs as I do for her if that makes sense but if she did not like it I wouldn't make her. Now after trying it I wouldn't expect her to wear them just trying it out I want her to try them so bondage can be prolonged and it turns me on so it helps us both. I get my likes and she gets the prolonged bondage. Sorry if I sound unclear or all over the place my head isn't totally clear right now.