Thread: Diaper TestResults :D

jj2jjj

Default Diaper TestResults :D

So if any of you have read my previous threads then you'll know that I'm planning to go on my first ever public outing soon in a diaper That outing shall be to the cinema....

Anyway, after putting on my diaper (STANDING UP! MY FIRST TIMEXD) and following some guides on where to put the tapes on here I sat down ready for my 'test'

By the way, those guides are awesome :-D Never had such a snug fit <3

So to make things as real as possible I took a cup I had leftover from my last trip to the cinema so that I could drink the same amount of liquid I would there, waited a little while to simulate the wait whilst trailers are on and then put on my film (21 Jump street, pretty funny :P)

It was about 40 minutes in when I realised I was pretty desperate. Usually I'd get up and go to the bathroom. Erm, not today! I relaxed and made use of my lovely snug diaper It was a very large pee. Like a full bladder desperate pee :P

I squished a little, always fun, and carried on with my film. And as I'm sure some of you are aware, after a big cup of pepsi/coke once you start you just don't stop Peeing I mean.. :P

So it was about 1 hour and 5 minutes in when I was AGAIN pretty desperate! I fidgeted and held it in for a little more but it started dribbling out a little so I had to let go. I wanted to make as much use of the padding as possible so I lifted my bum up a bit. As I peed I felt it all go flooding to the back. It is such a good sensation :P It sort of sits there inbetween the padding and your bum until you sit down

Anyway, I put my bum back down from it's slightly lifted position, squished and squashed, and got on with the film. The film was about an hour and 40 minutes. I was determined to not pee again until the end to see if I could hold the inevitable next 'accident'.

I made it As the last scene rolled, I peed once more. This one seemed to go on for ages. The pee went even further back and up my bum and up the front. Such a nice sensation xD Anyway, I squished and squashed, got up, felt for leaks (NONE whatsoever) I went to the mirror, no obvious bulge, that was about it for the cinema test.

Although I wasn't done yet.. I was determined to make use of ALL my padding I waited a little bit so I could let out another decent sized pee. I couldn't decide if I wanted to squat, maybe lay down. I tried to squat first but a diaper as full as this wasn't so easy to squat in. In short; I ended up falling over xD

After that I tried to go on my bed. I lay on my back. Lifted my pelvis a little bit and started to pee. I felt it go all the way to the back straight away so before it just came out the top I stopped my stream, got off the bed, sat down again and just peed normally

The diaper held up immensely well. Being such a snug fit it actually struggled immensely to get out the leg holes so actually went further back and up.

I browsed the internet for a bit, I wanted to really test it. Before changing I decided to let out another little stream that was waiting in my bladder. Did the usual; squished and squashed. That was the end of it

But after such enormous amounts of pee the diaper held up perfectly well! I think I'm safe to say that I'll be safe when it comes to the cinema next week

So, yeah, thoughts? This is the first time I think I have really mastered the art of a snug fit and not leaked after such large amounts of pee.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by jj2jjj View Post
    I tried to squat first but a diaper as full as this wasn't so easy to squat in. In short; I ended up falling over xD
    That gave me a good laugh, LOL! Congrats on a successful trial run. Sounds like you've got all the bases covered. Good luck at the cinema. What move are you going to watch?

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    That gave me a good laugh, LOL! Congrats on a successful trial run. Sounds like you've got all the bases covered. Good luck at the cinema. What move are you going to watch?
    Hehe. I don't really know what movie yet I've seen a lot of recent releases.. erm.. recently (:P) so I guess I'll just have to go for something a bit different :P

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post
    What diaper did you use?
    Oops, I meant to say at the end! DOH!
    I use Cuddlz Drydayz
    2 X Drydayz White Adult Nappy Size Medium - Cuddlz.com

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by jj2jjj View Post
    I use Cuddlz Drydayz
    Hmm, interesting. I don't believe I've tried those. Are they available in the States?

jj2jjj

I believe they can be ordered to the states but the company is basically the UK and Ireland Bambino equivalent just a little cheaper, like 64 for the price of what 48 bambinos are.

Being the first and only type I have ever used though I can safely say that I'm very spoilt :-D

I was looking at the Cuddlz website yesterday. I think I will have to try those. It sounds like it might survive a whole evening of me in the pub drinking beer. :-D

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    I was looking at the Cuddlz website yesterday. I think I will have to try those. It sounds like it might survive a whole evening of me in the pub drinking beer. :-D
    Tips;

1: put your diaper on standing up!
    2: measure tape placements with this useful post http://www.adisc.org/forum/blogs/bam...uring-top.html

If you get the tapes perfect, like I have been managing to do, and put on some plastic pants over the diaper for added dribble protection (I didn't leak ONCE through this but I think at some point or other a little bit dribbled out)

If you do that stuff then one diaper can last you a full day