Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's better?

Miku

Default What's better?

I want to wear for cuteness, not for how good the diaper is..

My only problem is, Goodnites and Underjams are both REALLY cute! :c

I want Underjams, but it says they fit like 58-85 pounds while the goodnites fit up to like 120? Something like that?

I've heard of Underjams ripping in the past, but would they fit like Goodnites (if not a little snug)? Or would they just end up ripping after a while? I weigh 118 pounds and have a 32-34" waist.

id go with goodnites, i wore them up untill i was about 145 lbs. fit fine. the strech alot!

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by pilot1604 View Post
    id go with goodnites, i wore them up untill i was about 145 lbs. fit fine. the strech alot!
    Goodnites have been my usual diaper so far, I wanna try something different :/ I'm kinda limited on my options.

XxKevlarxX

I also like cuteness :3, I have a 31 inch waist, you would fit... fine in either of those, goodnites are a little bigger and have never ripped for me, but underjams have stretched a lil. I can fit in pampers too :P

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Underjams are cuter though

Goodnights all the way I us to use them as dy time pull ups or just I cause diapers x

Miku

Hmm.. I suppose I'll get underjams then. Theyre way more girly ^^

I used Underjams a while back- unless they changed the sides from the cloth-elastic to something more like the Goodnites, they will probably rip on a 32-34" waist. I had issues with them ripping on my 31" (130lb) waist after anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowLittle View Post
    I used Underjams a while back- unless they changed the sides from the cloth-elastic to something more like the Goodnites, they will probably rip on a 32-34" waist. I had issues with them ripping on my 31" (130lb) waist after anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour.
    Ah.. I see.. Thanks for your tip :3 Almost got Underjams before I saw your post. Thanks for the heads up. ^^

I was wondering are drynites and goodnites around the same sizes ? I know underjams are smaller than goodnights but are drynites smaller too?

I wish I could some goodnites or any kind of diaper