Thread: Prepping for a Summer of Diaper Fun :D

jj2jjj

Cool Prepping for a Summer of Diaper Fun :D

So summer is coming up (Not that you can tell here in Britain) so today I went out to get some pairs of baggy shorts Why? Because there's no better time to be diapered fro me than summer! Baggy shorts, everyone going on vacation, lots of time for some 'fun' hehe :P

I'm a size 32 - 34" in those shops where they sell clothes that are made for stick insects and 30" in those normal ones :P So I went to a 'normal shop' and bought a couple of pairs of size 32" shorts.

Just tried them on now They fit perfect with enough room for a bulging diaper Looking forward to trying them out properly at the cinema next week

So, what's your favourite time to be diapered? If you're going out in public or just generally chilling with a padded bum what are your favourite clothing options?

I would be diapered all the time, espically when there is no/little chance of getting caught (e.g. summer holidays), though ironically my lest favourite would have to be summer. While wearing in summer is great I find that nappies get too hot an sweatty. I am very warm person 24/7 so it's espically bad for me in the summer. If I ever waer outside I tend to wear something tight over the nappy to decrease sound and them baggy and long clothes over the top, which just about covers my entire wardrobe.

Yeah, This summer I get my learners permit so I plan on going to Walgreen's to get some diapers, I am going to drive there and tell my mom to wait in the car so that I can go in and get some energy drinks, and gaming stuff.

Yeah, This summer I get my learners permit so I plan on going to Walgreen's to get some diapers, I am going to drive there and tell my mom to wait in the car so that I can go in and get some energy drinks, and gaming stuff.
    Yep, same here, my test is on June 13. Except that i'm not bringing my mom with me, just me and my tbdl friend lol.