Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disturbing headline in the news

Exclamation Disturbing headline in the news

I was listening to the radio this morning on my way to school and this story came up in their news section. Basically this 12 year old girl had her head shaved by her parents, was diapered, then forced to run down the street in the diaper with only a small shirt on. I was instantly disgusted as I heard it. I immediately felt a small amount of apathy but more so sympathy for this poor girl. And after i went and read the hole article i realized this happened like an hour away from where i live.

Charges: Fridley Couple Made Girl Run In Diaper With Shaved Head CBS Minnesota

i would assume and hope the parents get the maximum sentence but anyways . . . thoughts, reactions, comments?

"If Broten and Landrum are convicted of the charges, they each face up to a year in jail and a $3,000 fine"

Can we swap it out for having them get their hair shaved off and made to run in diapers, I feel there is more comedic value and it's probably a better punishment.

^ Given the level of emotional trauma they caused the girl most likely, they should haft do it for a week, to sort of even things and the no wigs for them they can have fun explaining to people why they have no hair on their heads.
    Because a year in jail and $3,000 dollar is really going to affect such behavior.

I took one look at the mugshots, and they looked like the kind of people who should never raise children. They just had that look in their eyes, that look of emotional detachment that people who are capable of such cruelty usually have.

They should be put under the same classification as Level 3 Sex Offenders, because what they did to that girl was every bit as horrid as an act of sexual violence.

You guys are awesome!

Here we are on a forum whose center piece is a connection to Diapers and Adult Baby lifestyles AND the moment someone forces a child into something similar to what some of you have probably fantasized about (Not anyone in particular) We come out in anger for at the abuse. We find the people who did this deed to be vile cretins worthy of suffering and even death.

Just excellent!!

I am equally disgusted by the parents and the "50 +" onlookers.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Fragarach View Post
    Here we are on a forum whose center piece is a connection to Diapers and Adult Baby lifestyles AND the moment someone forces a child into something similar to what some of you have probably fantasized about (Not anyone in particular) We come out in anger for at the abuse. We find the people who did this deed to be vile cretins worthy of suffering and even death.

Just excellent!!

I am equally disgusted by the parents and the "50 +" onlookers.
    There is a big difference in what someone fantasizes about and what reality is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    There is a big difference in what someone fantasizes about and what reality is.
    My point precisely! Statistically, there exists a section of this community, albeit a small one, who will find the story to be...arousing. As I said before, it is good to see the decent side of the Irony, that the public perception of out micro-culture is again demonstrated to be wildly off base. This community may enjoy its diapers. But when diapers are used to harm a child, the anger at such things is very clearly shown. Which in its self is marker of a morally correct point of view, in spite of the unusual nature of our collective fetish.

In my opinion a fitting punishment is getting grounded that's all.

See, we didn't have the Best Parent Award here on ADISC, and we could have given it to them should they become members even though they do fit the worst of all AB/DL profiles. In all seriousness, just when you think you've heard it all, this comes along. I feel so sorry for the girl. And like others have said, 30 to 50 teens and men standing around watching her. What does this say about us as a people? I guess at least one of them must have called the police.

Teaching at a junior high school, I've seen a number of children come to school with their heads shaved. I typically ask them if they wanted the haircut, and many have told me no, that they were shaved as punishment. Even without the diaper, I think this is horrible. What's wrong with people?!!!!!