Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why I'm here

robgood

Default why I'm here

Sorry I don't have a more interesting story, but the reason I'm here is to answer a query I saw here in a post this Jan. by a lady named Fayte, who was looking for a bubble bath that wouldn't give her urogenital irrit'n, which I take to be the meaning of "down there" -- a common complaint. (Of course I'd expect such problems to be familiar to diaper wearers, but she didn't say she was one.) The thread is closed, but I have to go thru this rigamarole to get in touch with her with my answer, which is that I invented a mixture that produces a very dense, soaplike foam without causing urinary or genital irrit'n even in those most sensitive. Long way to go for just that, I know, and it looked even longer when I had to use a 56k modem, which didn't work on these posting forms at all, but now I've got a hi speed cx.

I'm unlikely to be back otherwise, but...would it earn me any "points" here to say I do enjoy actual children (I liked babies ever since I was a child), and coach them in football? Or that I talk a little baby talk to some animals? And that I brought my stuffed wolf out of retirement some years ago for a RPG (Steve Jackson's Toon) and have continued to invite him to parties? (But he goes only some of the time -- thinks I'm square.) Or that although I don't wear diapers, sometimes it seems I should due to fecal incontinence? (Lots of gas, diarrhea, anal leakage.) OK, not exactly what interests you folks, so after I take care of this business, I'll be gone, I guess. I mean I may have childish tastes and possibly even manners because grownups don't make much sense in many ways, but I don't exactly celebrate immaturity -- society isn't mature enough!

---------- Post added at 15:15 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

Now it seems I have to be around a week and have 20 posts before I can PM Fayte. Of course, it'd be a lot easier if she'd contact me 1st, and then I could reply. Or we could e-mail, if we knew each other's e-mail address . Hmm...oh well, this is 2 posts, 18 to go!

Ach, all it did was append that to my 1st post! OK, so 19 to go, gotta strew them around somehow....
    Last edited by Talula; 08-May-2012 at 20:43. Reason: no posting email addresses

Quote Originally Posted by robgood View Post
    would it earn me any "points" here to say I do enjoy actual children (I liked babies ever since I was a child), and coach them in football?
    Huh? Could you explain that bit in more detail? Not sure if I am reading that right or not.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by BluTack View Post
    Huh? Could you explain that bit in more detail? Not sure if I am reading that right or not.
    Yeah, I was slightly confused by that statement, too. Clarification would be nice.

P.S. Welcome to the site! However short-lived your activities here may be. ^_^

I think he is making himself clear, that he enjoys WORKING with kids, as per his mention about coaching football. Maybe some of you should ask yourselves: Why do people become teachers, day care workers, or school bus drivers? Do you think they all do it strictly for the money? Now, think about that for a moment, and get back with me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    I think he is making himself clear, that he enjoys WORKING with kids, as per his mention about coaching football. Maybe some of you should ask yourselves: Why do people become teachers, day care workers, or school bus drivers? Do you think they all do it strictly for the money? Now, think about that for a moment, and get back with me. Thanks!
    There's no need to be so snarky. His phrasing is certianly worrying.

People become teachers, day care workers etc because they like working with kids. Actually liking babies is a whole other scene.

I think in text it's very hard to detect subtle nuiances, which is why it's so important to ask for clarification in a situation like this, and that is what we shall wait for before making any more comments, thank you very much.

OK, maybe I came across as a little abrasive. But sometimes, people can put in some of the wrong wording in a sentence, and it can be interpreted wrong. Either way, I apologize.

I have a feeling he may not be coming back to his own thread, but I wouldn't read much into his phrasing as such. He knows we're not a pedo site. You could only get away with a statement like that on such a site.

If he comes back, I would say welcome, and that we are a lot more than just posts about diapers. The most important thing we do is to support each other. I see ADISC as my second family, and I'm most appreciative for that relationship. There are members here whom I share my life, the ups and the downs. You guys are always here for me. Who wouldn't want to come back to that each and every day!

I second DogBoy

As to RobGood, you can request threads to be reopened if you have good cause, report the thread to the mods say it's closed and you have something to add to the discussion. Honestly I think it's a little bazaar to sign up to a forum to help one user but if your that desperate to do that and be off why not post it here.

*wonders why he didn't just post the "solution" to the original problem*

I expect a lot of us would like non-irritating 'bubble bath'.

ps I was a lil disturbed by the liking 'actual' babies thing...until I read further and saw the part about couching kids football

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    couching kids
    is shocked by innuendo until realises spelling mistake couching != coaching i hope XD